Recommend me headphones for gaming

johnny

10 hours ago, johnny said:

There’s different types 

I have an older version of the HyperX Cloud Revolver, and am very happy with them.  Relatively good sound quality for the money (certainly not audiophile quality, but you won't get that for this $$$), very comfortable and works either with PC (plugged directly into the PC) or console (plugged into the controller).

Can't comment on the microphone because it has sat in the top drawer of my desk since the day I bought them.

Im gonna jump in here for anyone that comes across this looking for headphones for the Xbox One.... I went through a ton of different headsets - Hyper Cloud, Astros, Turtle Beach Stealth, Rigg...and returned all of em. 

I then got a pair of Lucidsound L35x wireless that communicate with the X1 like a controller....and they are absolutely amazing. Clear, loud AF, mic is good. Highly recommend these for anyone looking. 

If only you posted a month ago when these were on sale for $80:

https://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Crossfade-Wireless-Over-Ear-Headphone/dp/B015R7AGHC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1550901686&sr=8-5&keywords=v-moda

I got a pair and a buddy of mine who knows that I know my stuff about sound quality got a pair and we are both very happy with them. It's still a good price for their sound quality and if you ever want to add a mic to them they have their own designed for their headphones (it also has a built in one):

https://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-BoomPro-Microphone-Gaming-Communication/dp/B00BJ17WKK/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1550901686&sr=8-7&keywords=v-moda