Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SaysWho?

Wrestling Degeneration-X first inductees of WWE Hall of Fame 2019

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, elbobo said:

aren't half those people already in the HoF, also feels like a cheap way to put Chyna in 

 

But pornography pops up when you google her! -HHH 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep debating on getting tickets to this year’s HoF ceremony, but I don’t know if it’s worth the 90-minute drive each way :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

 

But pornography pops up when you google her! -HHH 

That’s the only thing that pops up if you google her. 

 

...if you catch my drift :]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

That’s the only thing that pops up if you google her. 

 

...if you catch my drift :]

 

:pratt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Nation of Domination got robbed

 

well they are kind of going in

dx-nation-of-domination-parody.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

I keep debating on getting tickets to this year’s HoF ceremony, but I don’t know if it’s worth the 90-minute drive each way :p 

DX will probably do all of their popular bits so it might be worth it depending on price 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, johnny said:

DX will probably do all of their popular bits so it might be worth it depending on price 

 

It’s like $65-85 per ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, elbobo said:

 

well they are kind of going in

dx-nation-of-domination-parody.jpg

 

 

 

Is that Ralph Northam in that pic?

Spoiler

 :p 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...