Nvidia Driver 418.91 - DLSS and RT in Metro Exodus and BFV!

Mr.Vic20

Just now, crispy4000 said:

I wonder how the 2070 will do.  Locked 30fps with RTX at 4k DLSS?  Can't wait for DF's breakdown, coming tomorrow supposedly.

The 2070 is roughly 75% as fast as the 2080. So a rough performance range would put it at 34.5 frames average, with the lowest 1% coming in at around 24.5. 

I surprised by what they are pulling off with the combination of DLSS and RT! I honestly though we would be 1 or even 2 generations away from achieving 4K/60 with RT global illumination! Now of course there is plenty to pick apart like what amount of RT are we talking, the fact that its not actually 4K/60 just yet, and what will RTX 2.0 look like, but for a first gen shift this is not to shabby!  

49 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I surprised by what they are pulling off with the combination of DLSS and RT! I honestly though we would be 1 or even 2 generations away from achieving 4K/60 with RT global illumination! Now of course there is plenty to pick apart like what amount of RT are we talking, the fact that its not actually 4K/60 just yet, and what will RTX 2.0 look like, but for a first gen shift this is not to shabby!  

With the RX 2080ti:

:bow: Faux-k :bow: