Do you ever stop and think to yourself, 'I wonder what Inuk is doing right this moment?'

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'd rather not because when he inevitably crosses the rainbow bridge either naturally or because I made the decision that it was his time, I don't want my grief to be compounded.

fucking wound me why don’t ya

3 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'd rather not because when he inevitably crosses the rainbow bridge either naturally or because I made the decision that it was his time, I don't want my grief to be compounded.

Aww. Yea, seeing pets go is just awful. I've put down 3 in my life time and it's sad because to me they're so beautiful and innocent. Feeling their last breath is not fun. 

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Interested Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

I'm not sure what the gif is indicating. I literally had my hand on the dog as it took its last breath. It's extremely heart breaking.

24 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm not sure what the gif is indicating. I literally had my hand on the dog as it took its last breath. It's extremely heart breaking.

He’s just negative to everyone lately. You did nothing wrong. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Did the same for my cat. Gut wrenching for sure. 

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, best3444 said:

He'll answer eventually. If it were one of his members of his small lil cucks he would have responded immediately. :|

Fixed

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Pronounce his name in the same way as the word "Inuit" except with a "kh" sound at the end.

Ah okay so I was right all along

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Wow 👏  you responded! Just to point out how I'm retarded. Thanks!

It's okay, my first wife was 'tarded, she's a pilot now. 

11 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Inuk's mom bought him a new hat:

7302130289042857050.jpg-7548427948875505509.jpg3693501866664734988.jpg7668210109631977120.jpg

i showed my friend and she really likes it but is worried that it will fall off and thinks he needs a string to help hold it on, do you have anything like that you can use?

• 1 month later...

@Commissar SFLUFAN I'm curious, are you working from home these days? What do you do with Inuk while at work?

I've been longingly eyeing getting a dog for years and I really want to pull the trigger, but since I'm currently away from home (an apartment, also a down side) from about 7:30 am to 6 pm for work M-F, I haven't done it yet. :cry:

• Sad 1