~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SaysWho?

General Gaming Crash N.Sane Trilogy sells 10 million units worldwide

herp derp nobody cares about crash herp derp nostalgia's responsible for initial sales derpity derp once it's out people will realize it's not actually good derp mcHerp lerpy slurp jerp

Did anyone here pick it up? I've never played any of these games so the collection on Switch is mighty tempting. :thinking:

1 minute ago, Nokra said:

Did anyone here pick it up? I've never played any of these games so the collection on Switch is mighty tempting. :thinking:

I picked it up Day 1 on the PS4 and I loved it.

25 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Crash on PS1 was the game that got me to really play games, I loved the trilogy and have a ton of nostalgia for the series. I have the originals on PS1 and they hold up pretty well. 

I bought the remake on PS4 at launch and love it even more. I'm even tempted to get it on Switch for the portability. 

I also can't wait for the CTR remake this Summer. 

2 hours ago, Nokra said:

I just picked up the Spyro and Crash bundle on PS4 last week. Been mostly playing Spyro because I always preferred that series, but from what I played of Crash it is well done.

I haven't picked this up yet. The game looks great. I was about to pick it up on PS4 then I say the Sypro bundle and changed my mind. I will pick this up I'm just waiting for deal again.

Out of curiosity I looked it up on Amazon and the physical version for the Switch appears to be on sale for $10 off (i.e. $29.99) right now!

https://www.amazon.com/Crash-Bandicoot-N-Sane-Trilogy-Nintendo/dp/B07B9XCN31/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1550076284&sr=8-1&keywords=crash%2Btrilogy%2Bswitch&th=1

If I was in the US I would jump on this, but sadly the digital version is still $39.99 in the eShop. :silly:

1 hour ago, Nokra said:

Out of curiosity I looked it up on Amazon and the physical version for the Switch appears to be on sale for $10 off (i.e. $29.99) right now!

https://www.amazon.com/Crash-Bandicoot-N-Sane-Trilogy-Nintendo/dp/B07B9XCN31/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1550076284&sr=8-1&keywords=crash%2Btrilogy%2Bswitch&th=1

If I was in the US I would jump on this, but sadly the digital version is still $39.99 in the eShop. :silly:

Frankly I think that if you don’t have nostalgia for this series you may as well save your money.

I personally don’t think they hold up all that well. Spyro holds up a lot better.