White House Is ‘Hiding’ Something About Donald Trump’s Physical Exam, Says Dick Cheney’s Cardiologist

Jason

56 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Calm the hell down everyone

I mean, I think it's probably irresponsible to speculate about a specific health problem that might be afflicting Trump that they are "hiding".

But I think it's fairly common knowledge the man is an unhealthy stroke/heart attack waiting to happen that has demonstrably lied about his health on previous occasions. Hell, his health check basically said that last year, but Pill Poppin Ronny put a hefty helping of lipstick on the pig.

I find the more difficult gray area with Trump to be his mental health. On one hand there is a good argument to be made that you should not try to armchair diagnosis someone. On the other hand....well....if Trump announces in 5 years he has Alzheimer's or some other degenerative disease we will look back any number of his speeches and say, "It was so obvious."

5 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I heard he's only 239 lbs. Clearly he looks it, amirite? 

It’s hilarious because the combination of 6’2 and 239lbs make him clinically overweight, but not obese.

1 pound more, or 1 inch less, and he’d be obese.

Nothing funny about that. No sir, not at all.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

It’s hilarious because the combination of 6’2 and 239lbs make him clinically overweight, but not obese.

1 pound more, or 1 inch less, and he’d be obese.

Nothing funny about that. No sir, not at all.

Also, the boilerplate on past presidential health checkups has been "the president is expected to remain healthy for the rest of his term." This year's said "the president is expected to remain healthy for the rest of his term, and beyond." No Dear Leader fuckery there, nosireebob.

8 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I thought he was 6’2 and 239lbs before. So not only is he heavier, but he is also taller? 

6 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I recall him being listed as 6’2 as well, but I went back and check the 2018 report and he was indeed listed as 6’3.

I'm pretty sure he changed his height to 6'3" years ago so he wouldn't be listed as obese.

58 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I thought he was 6’2 and 239lbs before. So not only is he heavier, but he is also taller? 

56 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I recall him being listed as 6’2 as well, but I went back and check the 2018 report and he was indeed listed as 6’3.

49 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I'm pretty sure he changed his height to 6'3" years ago so he wouldn't be listed as obese.

Last year when his physical details were released as 6'3 it was pointed out that, not only did side by side comparisons with other people show he was clearly not that tall, it was shown that a previous New York drivers liscense listed him as 6'2.

If I had to guess, it seems like Trump may have been 6'3 when he was younger. By the time of the liscense he had shrunk a bit to 6'2. And nowadays, passing 70, he is about 6'1. Which would match up with him being noticeably shorter than guys like Jeb(6'3) and very close in height to Obama(6'1).

I am just guessing that he might have been 6'3 in his young, though. Maybe he has always been full of it. But it does seem likely that he has shrunk some. That tends to happen when you get as old as Trump.