~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

Nintendo Nintendo Direct 2.13.2019 2PM PT/5PM ET

Holy shit. 

Link’s Awakenking is the best Zelda game ever made, a top 5 game for me ever, and I had no hope they would ever remake it. 

I could not be more excited. 

58 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I never really got started on Dragon Quest XI, so I'll wait for the Switch version, since it's the best. Sweet!

Never could get into it on the PS4 so I’ll be double dipping. Any news on when Fire Emblem will release? I’m so hyped for that!

Fire Emblem

Link's Awakening remake

Dragon Quest XI definitive edition

Mario Maker 2 is pretty sweet, but I'll let my husband get that one, since he's more into the level creating that I am. 

The Square RPG and Platinum game, I'll keep an eye on.

There was a lot to be happy about with this Direct. Good job, Nintendo.

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Never could get into it on the PS4 so I’ll be double dipping. Any news on when Fire Emblem will release? I’m so hyped for that!

July 26. 

Can't wait, though I need to play Echoes on 3DS. FE is one of my all time favorite series.

Link's Awakening, I played that SO DAMN MUCH on my Game Boy in my youth. I legit almost sorta want a Switch just for this!

Tetris 99 is weird. But it’s free, so it’s instantly better than Tetris Effect!

3 hours ago, Chris- said:

Fire Emblem is basically Senpai Simulator. @Bacon PLEASED.

Well, so far yeah. I'd really like a JP voice pack tho. I wouldn't be surprised id there wasn't a romance option this time around. But if there is I really hope NoA doesn't remove it. 

22 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Well, so far yeah. I'd really like a JP voice pack tho. I wouldn't be surprised id there wasn't a romance option this time around. But if there is I really hope NoA doesn't remove it. 

Nintendo gives no fucks about what lewdness goes on the eshop but I think they would censor this somehow.

ONINAKI looks like it could be good. 

Astral Chain looks neat but I haven't really liked the game gameplay of past PlatinumGames games. 

I'll get Link's Awakening as long as it is 40$

Three Houses is basically a sure buy.

I'll try out Daemon X Machina demo.

Biggest surprise for me, outside of Link's Awakening had to be Rune Factory 5. I was positive that franchise was dead. I wonder if they'll go top down 2D like the handheld titles or full 3D old the console ones.

Lots of good stuff for JRPG and Japanese action game fans.  It doesn't quite make up for the Metroid delay, but I'm pretty happy that the Switch is getting some nice surprises this year.

Tetris 99 is pretty great. It's wildly simple, but just works. The game really picks up one you get into the top 50. I think it keeps speeding up from there, but I haven't really noticed it until I get into the top 10. That's when it goes crazy followed by the top 5 where everything is just an instant drop.

After watching the Fire Emblem trailer I am soooooooo hyped. Can’t wait to play this game!

Astral Chain was probably the best part for me. I also liked Zelda but worry as some parts went too hard on the post processing effects. I can’t play games visually like that for long stretches.

I just now watched the Direct.  All I can say is, "Ouch, my wallet.." 

Oninaki looked cool.

Pretty rotten that they are making the switch version of Dragon Quest the only one with an orchestral soundtrack.

Could that fire emblem trailer be any more dull?

Was not a fan of that Link's Awakening graphic style.

You're probably going to need the online service to share/play mario maker levels, right? 

Definitely in for links awakening, it's my favourite top down Zelda. The art style is a bit strange, but I feel like it'll grow on you. 

Fire emblem should just be an anime now. Hard pass.