Jump to content
~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Vic20

PC DLSS comes to BFV

Recommended Posts

Nice, now patch it into Anthem in time for next week please. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stepee said:

Nice, now patch it into Anthem in time for next week please. :)

Sorry, DLSS only comes to game we've already beat! :sun:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Sorry, DLSS only comes to game we've already beat! :sun:

 

RIGHT?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delayed! :twothumbsup:

 

UpdateBattlefield V - Update notes - Please be aware that the update notes that have been spread on reddit are not fully final but almost and the date currently in them is not final either. We don’t have a set release date yet as we are not done with it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Delayed! :twothumbsup:

 

UpdateBattlefield V - Update notes - Please be aware that the update notes that have been spread on reddit are not fully final but almost and the date currently in them is not final either. We don’t have a set release date yet as we are not done with it yet.

 

Its a good thing I half expected this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×