~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenVectron

Jeff Bezos alleges extortion of affair photos by AMI/National Enquirer.

Prick president's perfidious Pecker poses plight. 

1 hour ago, Jwheel86 said:

This is all a lead up to Bezos eventually suing AMI into dust ie Gawker?

People of wealth are great

7 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

People of wealth are great

I get how it's a shit thing to start to happen.  But so far it's only happened to Gawker and if it happens to AMI then no tears will be shed there either.

edit: and in both cases they decided to post the private affairs of someone who could actually hit back.

13 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I get how it's a shit thing to start to happen.  But so far it's only happened to Gawker and if it happens to AMI then no tears will be shed there either.

edit: and in both cases they decided to post the private affairs of someone who could actually hit back.

Yikes

18 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

high IQ genius Harvard professor 

I mean he’s no RedSoxFan.  But yes he is a brilliant man. 

This story is one of the greatest things to happen to my week. This is better than the new season of True Detective. Are Bezos and his investigation-bro basically going to start their own privatized version of the NSA? Is he going to buy the Pinkerton's next and restore them to their former glory as his personal army? Can they investigate who came up with that "Bezos Exposes Pecker" hed first, the NYP or HuffPost?? THERE IS SO MUCH I NEED TO KNOW NOW TELL ME SLOWLY AND PLEASE ALLOW JAMES EARL JONES TO NARRATE.

(Also, mini-story, used to have this occasional drinking buddy at my local bar, middle-aged dude always in a suit-no-tie with kind of a Mark Cuban vibe but a lot more hair gel. I was down and out on my job this one time and ready to take ANY other offer (and still am, being at the same job), even going so far as to swallow my pride and apply for the NY Post at one point. Anyway, I'm drinking and talking to this guy and, after a few whiskeys, launch into this rant about all these initiatives I'm trying to do at my magazine and how stupid and stuck in the past they are and he starts pressing me for specifics, and after a kind of interesting/spirited hour of back-and-forth, dude basically offers me a job on the spot. I jump on it and tell him I'm in, sign me up right there, write a contract on a cocktail napkin and, oh, where are you some publishing executive at again, buddy? He tells me AMI; he's one of David Pecker's right-hand guys. I kinda take a long pause, down the rest of my drink, and tell him the amount of whiskey it would take for me to be able work there and still live with myself, would actually kill me.)