State of Union thread

5 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

It blows my mind how Trump is willing to besties with North Korea, but feels that Iran is the Devil incarnate. 

You're shocked Trump is sympathetic to a gout stricken, overweight leader of a cult of personality with a tragic haircut who boasts about accomplishments that obviously didn't happen? Really?

REALLY

• Haha 7

I found his speech to be much better than last year.  As far as speeches go, these usually are just partisan events where people can suck their leaders cock, or bite it if it's the opposing leader. 

Ultimately, they really don't matter, except in a few cases like Bush's Axis of evil speech. 

Still, it's fun to watch people melt down over trump, that is always awesome.  Almost worth having him president for that reason.  Kinda reminds me of people melting down over Obama, but this much worse! 

• Guillotine 1

4 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

It blows my mind how Trump is willing to besties with North Korea, but feels that Iran is the Devil incarnate. 

You're surprised he would take different stances with one country that has nuclear weapons vs another country that is trying to get them?