Best 4K HDR game?

Dodger

34 minutes ago, stepee said:

God of War might be my favorite usage of hdr so far. Witcher 3 and Battlefront 2 look quite nice as well. 

Did The Witcher 3 get an HDR update for PC or just consoles? I love the game but I'm not giving up hair works :p 

26 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Assassins Creed Origins does a wonderful job using HDR to make a moonlit night, a beautiful sunset, or a blazing Noon! 

Yeah, Origins does have some moments that are quite stunning with hdr! Infamous First Light with all its neon is a fun game to check out for those super super bright neon effects. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

Yeah, Origins does have some moments that are quite stunning with hdr! Infamous First Light with all its neon is a fun game to check out for those super super bright neon effects. 

Oooh yeah, I forgot about First Light! That it simply mesmerizing! Good call!

I need a 1X or a Pro but so far I have been watching 4k HDR video capture on youtube. GT Sport looks amazing. Horizon and God of War looks great. Witcher 3 looks nice. Oh Gears has a cool HDR feature to split the screen and have it do its own HDR comparison. Also Shadow of Colossus looks incredible and HDR pops with the lighting.