~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Spork3245

Sales & Deals Steam and GMG both have “Lunar sales” going on right now, update - Fanatical has joined the party!

On Steam, it looks as though everyone gets a free $5 off coupon to stack on the sale price (with the ability to get more through tokens) on purchases of $30 or more. Notably, FC5 is on sale for $15, AC:O is $30 so if you use the coupon it’s only $25 ( :shock: ).

GMG looks to have better prices when not relying on that $5 coupon, though, with FC5 (for example) being only $13.50.

:sun:

Talos Principle for $6?  I'm absolutely down for that.

I keep going back and forth on FC5. On one hand, it’s only $13.50. On the other hand, I doubt I’ll ever play it. :p 

21 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I keep going back and forth on FC5. On one hand, it’s only $13.50. On the other hand, I doubt I’ll ever play it. :p 

If you enjoyed previous romps then buy it, if not, do not! It’s changes very little of the formula established by 3. 

2 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

If you enjoyed previous romps then buy it, if not, do not! It’s changes very little of the formula established by 3. 

I think I played a combined 90-120 minutes of 3 + 4, but did enjoy them...? :p 

2 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Does it have the stealth missions from FC4?  I wasn’t a fan of those 

If it did, I don't recall them. This was a pretty blockbuster action flick style campaign. Oh, and you can have a bear as your companion. His name is "Cheeseburger", but please don't feed him any, he's diabetic. 

2 minutes ago, elbobo said:

I had never heard of fanatical  until now, oh boy another company to keep track of 

Just use CheapShark to track deals on games you want.

12 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Just use CheapShark to track deals on games you want.

problem is that requires me to know what I want and not just impulsively buy something because it is on sale

how long are these flash sales?

7 hours ago, elbobo said:

I had never heard of fanatical  until now, oh boy another company to keep track of 

They used to be bundlestars then they changed their name and went legit. I've been buying from them for a while.