Apex Legends | Official Thread of Remembering the Titans

Commissar SFLUFAN

51 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

But that's why you play with friends. I'd hope not all your friends are whiny man babies. :p

None of my real life friends play games like I do. Most of the guys I play with on this board, our schedules often don't line up because I'm on the West Coast and they're on the East Cost.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

This is why I prefer solo mode... I play games for fun and relaxation. I'm competitive but with real life sports like Basketball and other stuff. Listening to some man baby whine in my ear about a fucking video game is not my idea of fun.

GIT GUD BITCH!

6e98b32d81c87c8cacd76426aaf4148a30a74675

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

None of my real life friends play games like I do. Most of the guys I play with on this board, our schedules often don't line up because I'm on the West Coast and they're on the East Cost.

Well you could play with me. I won't whine but I won't help you win either. :p

1 hour ago, Slug said:

All them cool plays.  Meanwhile, Slug still can't hit the broadside of a barn. I'm at a 1:12 Kill-to-MATCH ratio. :P

You try lowering sensitivity?  I couldn't aim for crap until I lowered it to around the 3-ish range.  Default is at 5 and felt too fast for me where I would miss.

2 hours ago, eggydoo said:

You try lowering sensitivity?  I couldn't aim for crap until I lowered it to around the 3-ish range.  Default is at 5 and felt too fast for me where I would miss.

I did when I first setup the game, but I haven't really fiddled with it.  I'll give it some tweaking and see what I can improve.

6 hours ago, Slug said:

All them cool plays.  Meanwhile, Slug still can't hit the broadside of a barn. I'm at a 1:12 Kill-to-MATCH ratio. :P

If you feel like you're flailing, aim less with your direction, and more with your strafing. If you find it hard to do that, lowering your sensitivity to a slightly painful level may force you to do so. You probably want to get to a place where you feel maybe slow, but accurate when you shoot. Once you're there, then consider possibly moving the sensitivity back up slightly.

When you lower sensitivity, you may want to consider mostly decreasing the ADS multiplier, rather than the regular sensitivity, so that you can make sure you still mostly move fine.

On 3/2/2019 at 1:18 AM, JPDunks4 said:

So I’m sure everyone knows, but Fortnite has a ping system now as well as a Respawn function coming soon.

That was quicker than I thought. 

What they lack in originality they make up for in shameless theft of ideas. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/5/2020 at 7:50 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

Game is on Steam now!

Looks like it's the 6th most played game on Steam now and biggest of all you don't need to launch the EA launcher to play it :o

Also:

iutb4CPUz3Dp8vX4pWTJGF-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Electronic Arts thinks Apex Legends has the potential to pull in $1 billion per year, every year.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...