~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

General Gaming Apex Legends | Official Thread of Remembering the Titans

I really love this game now. At first I thought it needed a solo mode, but the ping system has totally changed me on that. I've had so many cool moments due to being in a squad - solid flank attacks and distraction plays, good teamwork and cooperation, no toxicity except for maybe a few assholes who prefer to loot their teammates box rather than respawn them and let them gear back up. I don't think this game will be as fun on your own. Duos or a large scale team battle (20v20) could be cool, and a solo mode will probably come eventually, but squad is where it's at. 

Yeah, i really don't get people asking for solo mode, it'd be absolute chaos as the map really isn't that big and people move so fast, just constantly getting shot in the back, 75% the lobby would be dead in 30 seconds, and then it'd be a slow slog to the end as it can already be a pain to find the last 2 teams.  Thats before you even get into the fact that like 2 characters would even be good at solo play, Wraith and Bangalore.

I'm really loving this game. Just wish I could find a permanent 3rd :cry: Me and my buddy always end up with a bad third. They either go off and do their own thing or when the battles get going they run away and hide and don't want to actually come back for our banners. Watching g the cam they just stay in the corner healing and never attempt to revive us. Just get players that play for themselves and not as a squad. With that being said we are still having a blast.

Just also wish that the cosmetics weren't so expensive even for Fortnite standards. Looking forward to the battle pass 

47 minutes ago, The def star said:

I'm really loving this game. Just wish I could find a permanent 3rd :cry: Me and my buddy always end up with a bad third. They either go off and do their own thing or when the battles get going they run away and hide and don't want to actually come back for our banners. Watching g the cam they just stay in the corner healing and never attempt to revive us. Just get players that play for themselves and not as a squad. With that being said we are still having a blast.

Just also wish that the cosmetics weren't so expensive even for Fortnite standards. Looking forward to the battle pass 

I had the weirdest teammate last night. The person would never keep up with us as we ran place to place. We lasted a long time but 2 of us end up getting killed. I go to the weird guys camera who was still alive and he is hiding behind a rock nearby peeking out ever so slightly. The bad guys run away and he slowly comes out. I don't think the person knew how to sprint because he moved at walking speed the entire time. He came over and looked at our banners and then walked away leaving them there. Call me crazy but I spent the next 5 minutes just spectating the guy as he walked everywhere lol. He came in to a big clearing and in the distance 3 squads have each other pinned and it's mad gun fire going back and forth. He just walked straight to them. He walked so slowly and wasn't firing that nobody noticed him. I swear he got about 10ft away from an enemy and finally aimed down the sight hitting the person once. He was instantly taken out by 3 of them. 

Hopefully he/she was just a young child that had no idea how to play. 

2 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

I had the weirdest teammate last night. The person would never keep up with us as we ran place to place. We lasted a long time but 2 of us end up getting killed. I go to the weird guys camera who was still alive and he is hiding behind a rock nearby peeking out ever so slightly. The bad guys run away and he slowly comes out. I don't think the person knew how to sprint because he moved at walking speed the entire time. He came over and looked at our banners and then walked away leaving them there. Call me crazy but I spent the next 5 minutes just spectating the guy as he walked everywhere lol. He came in to a big clearing and in the distance 3 squads have each other pinned and it's mad gun fire going back and forth. He just walked straight to them. He walked so slowly and wasn't firing that nobody noticed him. I swear he got about 10ft away from an enemy and finally aimed down the sight hitting the person once. He was instantly taken out by 3 of them. 

Hopefully he/she was just a young child that had no idea how to play. 

Wtf :lol:

8 hours ago, The def star said:

Play with me :batting: