Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

MEN: how do you lay on your stomach without crushing your balls and penis?

I just coil it up and rest it next to my thigh, like a cinnamon roll

31012_cinnamon_dough_balls_1.jpg

Glazing is optional of course

5 hours ago, kittykat said:

Yes I do. But still wouldn’t it hurt your balls to just plop down on them?

I don’t have balls so I don’t know 

Testicles are behind the penis so there is nothing to plop down on unless you're literally riding the mattress upright on it's side so it goes into your crotch.

On 2/3/2019 at 7:08 PM, DuesEXgame said:

I don't sleep on my stomach, ever. I feel like if I did I'd suffocate, or have to turn my neck awkwardly to the side to breathe. 

My chest will hurt for an entire day if I sleep face down/on stomach.  Feels like my body puts too much pressure on my chest all night and I'll wake up in pain.  I used to be a side sleeper.  I have no idea why I started this, but the last couple months I've been sleeping on my back with NO pillow.  How fucked up is that?  I don't experience back pain that often but sleeping with no pillow just makes my lower back feel so good in the morning.  My wife is propped up on a big pillow and there I am laying flat as can be.

4 hours ago, DuesEXgame said:

Sure, if you just plopped down on them with all your weight, but if you just lay there gently, they kinda just settle into place...There's a lot of wiggle room in a relaxed scrotum, so they just shift around. 

Thank you for the insight this helps 

A lot of women don't know this except for maybe cnut since she's a nurse, but a man's scrotum most of the time is like a deflated balloon

54nN8H1.png

It just kinda hangs and moves around and is easily avoid crushing them. Sometimes it constricts itself and becomes more like an inflated balloon which would probably make it more uncomfortable to lay on but it still moves around.