Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

MEN: how do you lay on your stomach without crushing your balls and penis?

Recommended Posts

I don't sleep on my stomach, ever. I feel like if I did I'd suffocate, or have to turn my neck awkwardly to the side to breathe. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DuesEXgame said:

I don't sleep on my stomach, ever. I feel like if I did I'd suffocate, or have to turn my neck awkwardly to the side to breathe. 

 

 

I sleep on my stomach. The turning of the head is fine not awkward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kittykat said:

 

I sleep on my stomach. The turning of the head is fine not awkward. 

Maybe you have a better neck...Or do boobs give you leverage or does that hurt? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DuesEXgame said:

Maybe you have a better neck...Or do boobs give you leverage or does that hurt? 

She moves them to the sides :demut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2user1cup said:

She moves them to the sides :demut:

Much in the same way, I believe my dick would relax and settle into shape. 

Every body different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pressure goes on your pubic symphysis and your junk just lays between your legs, essentially pressure free. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

The pressure goes on your pubic symphysis and your junk just lays between your legs, essentially pressure free. 

 

Fucking thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you lay on your stomach without your boobies forcing your fucking up your back by forcing it into weird position?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bacon said:

I take them off before I go to bed. 

 

Obligatory:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jason said:

How do you lay on your stomach without your boobies forcing your fucking up your back by forcing it into weird position?

My pillow gives me enough lift it's comfortable.. Now there are couple or so days a month I cannot lay on my stomach because my boobs hurt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sleep on my stomach with no problems. I rest my head on my hand to fall asleep and when i wake up i have a bruise around my eye.I can't get to sleep without doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I sleep on my stomach with no problems. I rest my head on my hand to fall asleep and when i wake up i have a bruise around my eye.I can't get to sleep without doing that.

You're a psychopath.

 

I sleep perfectly still on my back with my hands folded in front like a vampire.  That way, when I die the funeral home will put me like that and people will say "awwwwe, it looks like he's sleeping"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jason said:

How do you lay on your stomach without your boobies forcing your fucking up your back by forcing it into weird position?

 

Boobs are squishy. Not rock hard. Try touching one some time. 

 

2 hours ago, Hurdyb1 said:

I never sleep on my stomach.

 

This thread was never about SLEEP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, kittykat said:

 

Boobs are squishy. Not rock hard. Try touching one some time. 

 

 

You...You do realize that penises are also not rock hard all the time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DuesEXgame said:

You...You do realize that penises are also not rock hard all the time?

 

Yes I do. But still wouldn’t it hurt your balls to just plop down on them?

 

I don’t have balls so I don’t know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DuesEXgame said:

You...You do realize that penises are also not rock hard all the time?

Speak for yourself, amateur. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DuesEXgame said:

Am I the only one who exclusively sleeps on my sides?

Vast majority of people are side sleepers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kittykat said:

 

Yes I do. But still wouldn’t it hurt your balls to just plop down on them?

 

I don’t have balls so I don’t know 

Why would we plop down on our balls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kittykat said:

 

Yes I do. But still wouldn’t it hurt your balls to just plop down on them?

 

I don’t have balls so I don’t know 

Sure, if you just plopped down on them with all your weight, but if you just lay there gently, they kinda just settle into place...There's a lot of wiggle room in a relaxed scrotum, so they just shift around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...