Jump to content
Jason

~*Official "What the hell, Commonwealth of Virginia?" Thread*~

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

 

 

His face looks like W's waiting for the second shoe to be thrown at him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Thanks a lot Pam (Northam) for depriving us of a potentially epic moment in politics...

 

Theres still a chance he does it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

 

The man REALLY wanted to moonwalk 

“Finally!” he exclaimed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairfax response to sexual assault allegations:

 

DyvIDI_V4AAxFcE?format=jpg&name=large

 

That is basically a model response (from a PR perspective) of how to handle this kind of allegation. I mean, obviously he is gunning for the governor job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

Can someone edit the Bugs Bunny sawing Florida gif so that it's replaced with Virginia?

I was going to say that it seems like Virginia got jealous of all the attention Florida has been getting and said "Now what one goddamned minute suh!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Fairfax response to sexual assault allegations:

 

DyvIDI_V4AAxFcE?format=jpg&name=large

 

That is basically a model response (from a PR perspective) of how to handle this kind of allegation. I mean, obviously he is gunning for the governor job.

Unfortunately it already came out that behind closed doors his response was “fuck that bitch”. Ooooops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

Can someone edit the Bugs Bunny sawing Florida gif so that it's replaced with Virginia?

 

8 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I was going to say that it seems like Virginia got jealous of all the attention Florida has been getting and said "Now what one goddamned minute suh!"

I'd like to point out that there is one common denominator: me.

 

I am a former resident of Florida (where my family still resides) and a current resident of Virginia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

“She went to his room alone, kissed him back when he initiated. How was he supposed to know she didn’t want to perform oral sex on him” at least two people on this board, probably ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

 

I'd like to point out that there is one common denominator: me.

 

I am a former resident of Florida (where my family still resides) and a current resident of Virginia.

 

So you're the one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

“She went to his room alone, kissed him back when he initiated. How was he supposed to know she didn’t want to perform oral sex on him” at least two people on this board, probably ;)

 

I don't seem to recall the Aziz Ansari story involving any claims of forcibly grabbing her head to make her go down on him. Nor any signals as blatant as crying that she wasn't having a good time any more and that pausing for a few minutes probably wasn't going to be enough to get things going again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

 

I'd like to point out that there is one common denominator: me.

 

I am a former resident of Florida (where my family still resides) and a current resident of Virginia.

:hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

 

I don't seem to recall the Aziz Ansari story involving any claims of forcibly grabbing her head to make her go down on him. Nor any signals as blatant as crying that she wasn't having a good time any more.

Narrator: It didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

I don't seem to recall the Aziz Ansari story involving any claims of forcibly grabbing her head to make her go down on him. Nor any signals as blatant as crying that she wasn't having a good time any more and that pausing for a few minutes probably wasn't going to be enough to get things going again.

You are so sensitive to your own goofy schitck being used against you :p

 

You and Skillz both do it all the time. Or at least I assume that you are joking when you do the fake quote that removes all context thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

I don't seem to recall the Aziz Ansari story involving any claims of forcibly grabbing her head to make her go down on him. Nor any signals as blatant as crying that she wasn't having a good time any more and that pausing for a few minutes probably wasn't going to be enough to get things going again.

 

9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Narrator: It didn't.

 

Quote

Halfway into the encounter, he led her from the couch to a different part of his apartment. He said he had to show her something. Then he brought her to a large mirror, bent her over and asked her again, “Where do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to fuck you right here?” He rammed his penis against her ass while he said it, pantomiming intercourse.

This was after she told him she didn’t want to have vaginal intercourse. I dunno enough about the law to know where that lands on the harassment / assault scale but basic penile etiquette should make it clear that it’s fucking problematic to dickram someone and ask them where they want to be fucked after they tell you they don’t want to fuck you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

So if the Governor and the Lt. Governor resign, who becomes the governer?

The Attorney General.

 

Who earlier today admitted to donning blackface in college :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a designated non racist as policy now! You know, that person 34th in command that didn't wear black face or reenact Custer's Last stand in college! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

The Attorney General.

 

Who earlier today admitted to donning blackface in college :p

 

So... Who's after the AG? :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

 

So... Who's after the AG? :p 

The Speaker of the Virginia House of Delegates.

 

Who is a Republican. 

 

Beacuse an election for one of the seats was decided by a coin flip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...