~*Official "What the hell, Commonwealth of Virginia?" Thread*~

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Fairfax response to sexual assault allegations:

DyvIDI_V4AAxFcE?format=jpg&name=large

That is basically a model response (from a PR perspective) of how to handle this kind of allegation. I mean, obviously he is gunning for the governor job.

Unfortunately it already came out that behind closed doors his response was “fuck that bitch”. Ooooops.

3 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

Can someone edit the Bugs Bunny sawing Florida gif so that it's replaced with Virginia?

8 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I was going to say that it seems like Virginia got jealous of all the attention Florida has been getting and said "Now what one goddamned minute suh!"

I'd like to point out that there is one common denominator: me.

I am a former resident of Florida (where my family still resides) and a current resident of Virginia.

• Guillotine 1

13 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

“She went to his room alone, kissed him back when he initiated. How was he supposed to know she didn’t want to perform oral sex on him” at least two people on this board, probably ;)

I don't seem to recall the Aziz Ansari story involving any claims of forcibly grabbing her head to make her go down on him. Nor any signals as blatant as crying that she wasn't having a good time any more and that pausing for a few minutes probably wasn't going to be enough to get things going again.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't seem to recall the Aziz Ansari story involving any claims of forcibly grabbing her head to make her go down on him. Nor any signals as blatant as crying that she wasn't having a good time any more and that pausing for a few minutes probably wasn't going to be enough to get things going again.

You are so sensitive to your own goofy schitck being used against you :p

You and Skillz both do it all the time. Or at least I assume that you are joking when you do the fake quote that removes all context thing.

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Narrator: It didn't.

Halfway into the encounter, he led her from the couch to a different part of his apartment. He said he had to show her something. Then he brought her to a large mirror, bent her over and asked her again, “Where do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to fuck you right here?” He rammed his penis against her ass while he said it, pantomiming intercourse.

This was after she told him she didn’t want to have vaginal intercourse. I dunno enough about the law to know where that lands on the harassment / assault scale but basic penile etiquette should make it clear that it’s fucking problematic to dickram someone and ask them where they want to be fucked after they tell you they don’t want to fuck you.