~*Official "What the hell, Commonwealth of Virginia?" Thread*~

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Broke: VA Governor resigns for blackface

Woke: Lt Gov and AG resign for sexual assault and blackface

Bespoke: GOP speaker becomes Governor, is revealed to have also done these things and to have been the one to surface all the allegations against the first three, and doesn't resign.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Broke: VA Governor resigns for blackface

Woke: Lt Gov and AG resign for sexual assault and blackface

Bespoke: GOP speaker becomes Governor, is revealed to have also done these things, and doesn't resign.

Wait, is this true?  Holy shit Virginia!!  

9 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

tenor.gif

Actually, now that I think about it, Fairfax may end up resigning at some point if only because there is someone who has a real reason to keep this accusation in the limelight: the woman. Herring is probably the least likely to go, and who knows with northam.

Also I really, ready hate how applicable the Simpsons are now with our politics

Ralph Northam Admits He Once Engaged In Pedophilia As Part Of Michael Jackson Costume

RICHMOND, VA—Apologizing profusely for his youthful indiscretions, embattled Virginia governor Ralph Northam admitted Wednesday that he once engaged in pedophilia as part of a Michael Jackson costume. “I think it’s important to put my actions into context—I was a huge Michael Jackson fan at the time and winning that contest was very important to me, so I learned the dance moves, wore the clothes, and molested kids,” said Northam, adding that the thought of imitating the King of Pop without performing Michael Jackson’s signature move had struck him as disingenuous. “It was all in good fun—and honestly, how many people would have recognized me as Michael Jackson if I wasn’t committing acts of pedophilia? Virtually no one. Would I do it now? Of course not. I’d probably just go out and buy a chimp. Listen, I loved Michael Jackson, and I never meant to offend. It was supposed to be a tribute.” At press time, Northam claimed that he would have come clean about the pedophilia sooner had he not been so strung out on powerful sedatives.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I was talking about this with a friend of mine, said something to the effect of “seems like every white guy who was in college in the 70s and 80s should start apologizing for what ever racist costume they wore.”

He said “they won’t even need to apologize after another week of these pics being released because they can just say ‘everybody was doing it’ and move on.”

I think he was right.