PSN Mid-Year sale is live (859 items on sale)

SaysWho?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-MIDYEARSALELP/1

I'm waiting for this to be posted on the blog so I can copy the list of games, but there are many.

Some of the sales:

This includes titles like Assassin’s Creed Origins (the standard edition) for $29.99 USD, Darksiders Warmastered Edition for $1.99 USD (yes, that’s two dollars for the first Darksiders), Doom VFR for $14.99 USD, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition for $19.99 USD, Far Cry 5 for $41.99 USD, and much, much more.

Typically, as per last year’s mid-year sale, non-PlayStation Plus members get a max of up to 50 percent off on the lineup of games, with active PlayStation Plus members getting a max of up to 75 percent off. Though it isn’t explicitly made clear whether or not this is the case, a look at the PlayStation Store does reveal that active PS Plus members do get an additional discount on those games. For example, Fallout 4 is normally $29.99 USD on the PS Store. Thanks to the mid-year sale, the game drops down to $17.99 USD, a savings of approximately 40 percent. With an active PS Plus subscription, this cost drops even more, going down to $14.99 USD, throwing an additional 10 percent on top of the already discounted 40 percent.

For a great fun and addictive party/online game, nab Alienation for $3.99.

Or Until Dawn for $5.99, which is single-player yet works REALLY well as a party game.

Some other games others have compiled:

Darksider Warmastered Edition ------------ $1.99
Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Complete Edition - $19.99
Assassins Creed Origins --------------------- $29.99
Doom ------------------------------------------------ $14.99
Dragon Quest Builder -------------------------- $35.99
FarCry 5 -------------------------------------------- $41.99
Prey -------------------------------------------------- $14.99
South Park: Fractured but Whole --------- $19.79

Alienation: $3.99
Witch and the Hundred Knight 2: $19.99
Ys Origin: $7.99
Owlboy: $14.49

Impressive list.  Did a quick look through the Vita titles since I'm away from home and will most likely download Adventures of Mana tonight.  Wasn't interested in paying the full price for that game, but at $5, it's perfect.  

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I keep wanting the Uncharted collection, but it's not on sale. 

Not really anything else I want that I can think of.

That collection is great. Can’t remember what I paid to download it. It was a while ago but you can find it on sale you just have to keep checking. 

Lots of great stuff in there!

I picked up the Olympics dlc for Steep. I've been waiting for it to go on sale for a while now. Oddly the dlc itself isn't on sale, just the bundle of the dlc and full game, but it's still cheaper. 

39 minutes ago, Biggie said:

That collection is great. Can’t remember what I paid to download it. It was a while ago but you can find it on sale you just have to keep checking. 

Yeah, I always seem to miss it. I've played all of them on PS4 back in the day, so I'm not just super dying to replay them right now, but I will at some point. 

This sale made me finally get an external HDD for my PS4. I should have done it a while back because the one it came with filled up pretty much automatically and I found myself not playing the system because I despise deleting and install/download swapping constantly.

• Like 1