Microsoft Super Bowl Ad for the Adaptive Controller

Brian

11 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I thought it was pretty clear. But not all of us are award winning writers like yourself.

come on the original commercial barely showed anything except some dumbass kid running down the street yelling 'he's gonna do it'. I swear the commercial is like a minute long and shows maybe 5-8 seconds of the kid using the controller. Sure we all knew what they were advertising, but do you seriously think the average person watching that original commercial even knew what they were advertising? I don't recall them saying anything about the controller in the commercial, just the everyone play together tagline. This new commercial does a great job of showcasing the product. 

9 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

come on the original commercial barely showed anything except some dumbass kid running down the street yelling 'he's gonna do it'. I swear the commercial is like a minute long and shows maybe 5-8 seconds of the kid using the controller. Sure we all knew what they were advertising, but do you seriously think the average person watching that original commercial even knew what they were advertising? I don't recall them saying anything about the controller in the commercial, just the everyone play together tagline. This new commercial does a great job of showcasing the product. 

But the average person doesn't need that controller :p

If someone sees the kid in the commercial using it and are like "whoa he's disabled and all the kids think he's awesome" and connect it to their own disabled kid perhaps they will look further into the matter and then buy it.

10 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

But the average person doesn't need that controller :p

If someone sees the kid in the commercial using it and are like "whoa he's disabled and all the kids think he's awesome" and connect it to their own disabled kid perhaps they will look further into the matter and then buy it.

maybe, but if I remember correctly (I'm sure it's online but I'm too lazy to look it up) I don't think they name the product or even give a website to check it out. 

The stories we used to hear over at the IGN Boards with the difficult that some of members had gaming were heartbreaking.  Especially considering that for some people this activity was the most ideal way for them to pass the time and fully be able to play with others.

...I used to think it wasn't possible to say that something is a win for everybody.  I was wrong.