Black Widow To Be Marvel Studios First R Rated Move EDIT: No it Won't

I can't see that happening with her. I think they'll want to have young girls being able to go to the movie and have another hero to look up to. Wonder Woman did that, Marvel has Captain Marvel coming out soon which will do that too, so it makes sense to have a solo Black Window movie with the character people already know from Avengers movies, and have that happen again with her too. 

Color me skeptical. I think it's easy enough to make a Black Widow movie stay PG-13. I don't see why it would need to have more sex or blood than a James Bond movie. Unlike Deadpool or Logan, I don't even think a rated R Black Widow film would make me any more excited than a PG-13 one.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sexy_shapiro said:

I’m surprised Disney isn’t trying something risky.

But hey, it’ll still make a billion dollars and you know that all of you will be seeing it on opening weekend. :lol:

This is a very silly argument given if we want the full story we kind of have to see every MCU film. That's the brilliance of their model. But to suggest because we will see the movie means it is absolved of criticism is ridiculous.