Is it easier? Or better yet which one is the right choice?

Triage

So there is a saying that bugs me: 

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission" 

Maybe in the case of Grace Hopper. But for daily life for majority it's not the best way to live by. Why take the risk? I'd rather ask for permission then fight it if I get a no :lol: 

Then do it anyway :lol: At least I asked and discussed it. 

11 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Depends. If you’re pretty certain the answer will be no then it’s easier to ask for forgiveness. But if there’s a chance the answer could be yes then I’d say it’s easier to ask for permission. 

Why? What are you up too?   lol

I will tell you once it's time to ask for forgiveness 

• Haha 2

That phrase is more misused than most things Christians quote from the Bible. I can’t tell you how many liars use that phrase along with the words like “strategy” to manage others awareness of their disceptive behavior once it has become known. As you can tell, I’m not a big fan. :p

5 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

That phrase is more misused than most things Christians quote from the Bible. I can’t tell you how many liars use that phrase along with the words like “strategy” to manage others awareness of their disceptive behavior once it has become known. As you can tell, I’m not a big fan. :p

Thank you! My thoughts exactly. I'm glad I'm not the only one and your opinion to me counts like 20 people