The Thread of Sensible Chuckles

Jason

My dog would bark so loud and frequently at the doorbell, but then stop immediately once the door was open. It was as if he's just announcing, "there's someone at the door! Come let them in, I want to see them!". That and when he either needed to come in from outside, or go outside were the only times he barked. 

On 6/24/2021 at 2:16 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

Imagine being that second guy.

I mean, first guy sealed his fate almost immediately.

But in the span of less than 10 seconds the second dude had like four opportunities to slink away with ever smaller portions of his dignity and he enthusiastically turned down every single one!

Do I cut my losses and make a strategic retreat? Naw, I'll just escalate this two on one attack against a woman into needing a weapon....and still fail spectacularly....

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Jason said:

Salmon doesn't need to cook that hot. Wrapped in foil and sitting on the warming plate is likely more than enough to cook it to, at least, medium. Even better, you could cook it without drenching it in gross sugar water that almost assuredly has zero actual lemon in it. What's even worse is that salmon doesn't exactly hold onto fat very well, so this thing probably came out horribly dry. If you're going to poach salmon in that much liquid, you'd probably be better off in oil.