Could a New RAZR Making Folding Phones Interesting? * Now Official!

TwinIon

@TwinIon @ort

My phone has been holding up or damn well. Now, I'm not using it as much as my main phone, but since it's my work phone and I've been working from home for a good while now I am using it a lot more than I used to. The creases are still there. I can't tell if they've gotten worse, but they're still hard to see in normal light for straight on. The internal display hasn't scratched and I have gotten the phone wet a couple of times. The only real wear and tear on the phone is on the powder coating on the hinges. Motorola left the RAZR's toothed gears in the hinge a little visible and some of the powder coating has come off.

Either way, today's a slow day and I finally got around to playing with some of the new stuff that popped up when I upgraded my RAZR to Android 10 like two weeks ago.

This was a really good update. Looks like Mr Mobile did a review on Android 10 on the RAZR, so I'll just have it here.

Either way, this update has me really looking forward to future foldables, but only if the outside display remains large and usable.