Fan-made Dragon Age: Origins mod fixes 790 bugs and restores hidden dialogue, story choices, and items (PC Gamer)

Commissar SFLUFAN

52 minutes ago, Bacon said:

After looking at the restored content, it isn't  enough to get me to replay DA:O, at least for right now. And the Dragon Age series overarching plot is a bit of a deterrent when it comes to replaying DA:O. 

Ain't that right. 

It's like 

You: We're on a quest to save the world. We need you support.

King: I'd love to let you use my army to defeat a great evil that will otherwise kill us all, but only if you find my daughter first. 

Daughter: I'd love to go with you back to my father, but I need to find my cat.

Cat:Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

You > Kill templars, help cat kill mice, take cat to daughter, take daughter to father, move on to next town. 

*sigh

It's like trivial quest nesting dolls. 

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I've played and beaten DA:O more times than i can count but I've never played it on PC. Might be time to rectify that.

I haven't played any of the games, but I remember hearing when the first came out that it's a lot better on PC. 

10 minutes ago, Brick said:

I haven't played any of the games, but I remember hearing when the first came out that it's a lot better on PC. 

I've heard that as well... I know it came down mostly to Mouse and Keyboard control and the top down view which the Console versions didn't have. I'm sure it was pretty good on PC but again, I've played through the first game like 6 times. I was always curious about playing it on PC but never had a reason to. This may be the excuse I need :p