Kids with MAGA hats and Native Americans involved in... something

Just now, RedSoxFan9 said:

No one expects you to flat out say you hate Muslims. however, randomly bringing up Muslims as an example of bad people doesn’t paint a good picture. 

It's the easiest way to show your hypocrisy, and the soft bigotry of low expectations. 

I never once said Muslims are bad people, so please stop trying to paint me of something I am not.  LEARN TO FUCKING READ

36 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

My point is that you shouldn't judge them off their attire. 

Would you like to see the similarities between the beliefs of the MEGA hat wearing guy when it comes to womens rights and that of muslims beliefs of womens rights. 

How about some guy decked out in Klan attire?  Should we conflate this with Muslim attire as well?

1 minute ago, Boyle5150 said:

I hold all people to the same standards, and I don't hate any group of people, however, I very much hate many different held beliefs.  The difference is that people can change their beliefs, given the proper knowledge/education.   That's the difference. 

Its funny how the people who fetishize objectivity ignore their own biases

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Perhaps I’m missing something, possibly past posts/threads/discussions, but you guys do seem to be reading too much into what Boyle wrote, even though I do disagree with it and think it’s an awful comparison/analogy. Though, again, maybe I missed something in the past.

I'm curious as to what parts you disagree with and why. 

58 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Atheists are just pussies who don't have the balls to become apatheists. And they don't have the courage to admit they can't 100% know for sure whether God exists or not either and instead become more logically consistent agnostics. :p 

This is really dumb. I don't know any atheist who will tell you they know with certainty that god does not exist. I'm an atheist because I hold no belief in a god, because I don't see the evidence for one, not because I know for a fact there isn't one.

It's pretty simple. Do you believe in a god? It's a yes or no question. There are different types of atheists, but if you hold no belief in a god, then you're an atheist. 

3 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

new atheist guide to success:

1) be racist

2) put on a performance about how objective and open minded you are

3) get extremely pedantic when people call you on your bullshit

4) please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

12c0814598d061123ca9614f1446e8d4.png

seems legit

2 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

new atheist guide to success:

1) be racist

2) put on a performance about how objective and open minded you are

3) get extremely pedantic when people call you on your bullshit

4) please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel

I don't understand this, because from my understanding MAGA and MAGA racists usually believe in a god. 

10 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

This is really dumb. I don't know any atheist who will tell you they know with certainty that god does not exist. I'm an atheist because I hold no belief in a god, because I don't see the evidence for one, not because I know for a fact there isn't one.

It's pretty simple. Do you believe in a god? It's a yes or no question. There are different types of atheists, but if you hold no belief in a god, then you're an atheist. 

If you're not certain about it, doesn't that make you agnostic?

1 minute ago, Amazatron said:

If you're not certain about it, doesn't that make you agnostic?

Then atheism wouldn't exist because no one can say with 100% certainty there is no god. It's like Russell's Teapot. Or prove to me there's no invisible pink bunny floating around, watching over us all.

Atheism vs. agnosticism gets really pedantic and dumb, but at the end of the day, if you don't believe in a god, then you're an atheist. 

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Comparing the two groups in such a manner, even though I, at least *think*, you were doing it as a way to state the ridiculousness of absolutes.

You are correct in the latter but what part do you find unfitting with the former?  From an ideological standpoint?