Kids with MAGA hats and Native Americans involved in... something

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

So the Native American dude lied when he said the kids blocked his way, threw beer at him and chanted "build that wall" or what?

It appears to me that none of those things happened from watching the full Black Hebrew video.

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Yeah it looks more and more like the kids didn't provoke anything. Having said that, they also look to be giant douchenozzles with horrible beliefs, including racism, sexism, etc.

I wonder if you feel the same way whenever you see a group of Muslims?  

If you fail to see the hypocrisy, then let me know and I will help point it out for you. 

2 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

If you fail to see the hypocrisy, then let me know and I will help point it out for you. 

It is kinda weird to see the recognized hate group only get called assholes or comical. Tho, I understand they weren't previously the focus, and prolly won't ever be. 

9 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

v nice of you to compare over a billion people to these asshole kids

I did no such thing.  However, if you would like to know the views of most of those billion people then let me know and you can judge for yourself how “aligned” they happen to be. 

Would you like to see the polls on their views of misogyny, homosexuality, sexism etc?  

Hypocrisy at its best. 

56 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

If a Muslim was wearing a MAGA-style outward indicator of their beliefs, then yes I would. But all of the Muslim people I know believe in women's rights, gay rights, etc. I don't judge everyone who goes to a Catholic school, but I am judging these kids for attending an anti-abortion event, combined with the MAGA hat and investigation of their school's history of misogamy and racism.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

If a Muslim was wearing a MAGA-style outward indicator of their beliefs, then yes I would. But all of the Muslim people I know believe in women's rights, gay rights, etc. I don't judge everyone who goes to a Catholic school, but I am judging these kids for attending an anti-abortion event, combined with the MAGA hat and investigation of their school's history of misogamy and racism.

No, you're wrong. all Muslims are full of hate 

1 hour ago, Boyle5150 said:

7 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

Please show me where I said that. 

Right there in the bolded, you conflate @CitizenVectron hating on young white MAGA-hat wearing boys at an anti-abortion event (which is totally warranted to hate, btw) as being logically inconsistent if he didn't then also feel the same way whenever he sees any group of Muslims (which is not per se warranted to hate). Those two aren't analogous. 

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

Right there in the bolded, you conflate @CitizenVectron hating on young white MAGA-hat wearing boys at an anti-abortion event (which is totally warranted) as being logically inconsistent if he didn't then also feel the same way whenever he sees any group of Muslims. Those two aren't analogous. 

My point is that he made assumptions based on the attire of the kids, and the same assumptions would not be made of Muslims in their attire.  

He made the assumptions based on what some people assume when they see someone wearing a MAGA hat, and what their common held beliefs must be. 

I nearly pointed out the same could be said for a group of Muslims (btw, I don’t believe either should be made). 

I also pointed out the Fact of how aligned both groups beliefs are.  To say otherwise is complete and utter hypocrisy. 

8 minutes ago, johnny said:

I’ve met plenty of Muslims who are great people 

when i see a group of Muslims I don’t think of Islam and the state of the Middle East

the real problem: 

Go to the Middle East and tell them you are building a mega church. 

There’s your hypocrisy.  I agree with neither 

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Yeah it looks more and more like the kids didn't provoke anything. Having said that, they also look to be giant douchenozzles with horrible beliefs, including racism, sexism, etc.

Guys, we can't criticize douchey kids because the majority of *checks notes* Muslims in the third world have worse beliefs. Sorry, shows over. Everyone go home.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

My point is that he made assumptions based on the attire of the kids, and the same assumptions would not be made of Muslims in their attire.  

He made the assumptions based on what some people assume when they see someone wearing a MAGA hat, and what their common held beliefs must be. 

I nearly pointed out the same could be said for a group of Muslims (btw, I don’t believe either should be made). 

I also pointed out the Fact of how aligned both groups beliefs are.  To say otherwise is complete and utter hypocrisy. 

That doesn't make any sense. They are wearing MAGA hats at an anti-abortion event. One can easily infer what their commonly held (horrible) beliefs must be.

When someone wears Muslim attire, I assume they are Muslims, and so I do assume that they have commonly held beliefs - namely, that of Islam. But there's nothing political or bad to imply with that (inherently). There can be, but not per se is it the case. It is per se the case with anyone wearing a MAGA hate as it is a sign of hate at this point. Remember, cruelty is the point for them, they've said so themselves. 

There is something political and bad with young white males at an anti-abortion event wearing MAGA hats. The difference in why you would judge one group based on their attire and not another should be as clear as night and day. 

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

When someone wears Muslim attire, I assume they are Muslims, and so I do assume that they have commonly held beliefs - namely, that of Islam. But there's nothing political or bad to imply with that (inherently).

Are you joking right now?   

5 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

Are you joking right now?   

Given I was born and raised Muslim (though I consider myself an apatheist today) so no, I'm not joking. I know many Muslim men and women who wear their Muslim attire and they are otherwise totally normal individuals, meaning their attire doesn't imply anything further about them other than that they are religiously Muslim enough to believe they should wear Muslim attire (even then it could be cultural as opposed to religious in nature). There's no political assumptions to make based off their clothes. There is with MAGA-hat wearing young white males at an anti-abortion event. If I'm missing something, please, spell it out for me, don't be coy now. 

especially judging Muslims in the United States based off their attire. Like.... come on. Do they do something inherently bad here that I’m supposed to see them and think something negatively. 

On the flip side, the MAGA hat is at worst a symbol for white supremacy and at best shows you support this administration and its dislike of minorities. Then you show up at a rally that wants to strip the right of women to control their own body.