Now that's an Oreo

DarkStar189

I'm just not a fan of this type of cookie!

In fact I might be a little old lady, because my favorite cookies are oatmeal raisins. I fucking hate chocolate chips, which we're not talking about, but I just wanted to get that out there. Nasty ass hard little gross chocolate chips. FUCK THAT. I want a SOFT cookie. The only good chocolate chips are fresh out the oven when they're molten chocolate. Otherwise GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE.

I have very little to say on the topic of Oreos and cookies like Oreos because they're just weird to me. Their popularity baffles me and makes me clutch my pearls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

In fact I might be a little old lady, because my favorite cookies are oatmeal raisins. I fucking hate chocolate chips, which we're not talking about, but I just wanted to get that out there. Nasty ass hard little gross chocolate chips. FUCK THAT. I want a SOFT cookie. The only good chocolate chips are fresh out the oven when they're molten chocolate. Otherwise GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE.

I have very little to say on the topic of Oreos and cookies like Oreos because they're just weird to me. Their popularity baffles me and makes me clutch my pearls.

To be honest, I find myself liking oatmeal raisin cookies the older I get.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

You crazy af. Oreos and a tall glass of ice cold milk is the ish. 

Oreos are so fucking bad at absorbing the right ratio of milk, and the nasty ass cream is basically a sealant, so you get a bit of cookie mush and then a thick, somehow nearly greasy(???) layer of gross ass cupcake frosting with a completely different moisture level, it's just a crime against taste!

10 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Oreos are so fucking bad at absorbing the right ratio of milk, and the nasty ass cream is basically a sealant, so you get a bit of cookie mush and then a thick, somehow nearly greasy(???) layer of gross ass cupcake frosting with a completely different moisture level, it's just a crime against taste!

I love them. But those do have a bit too much cream filling for my taste.  I’ll stick with the regular double stuff. Out of curiosity what is your favorite store brand cookie?

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I love them. But those do have a bit too much cream filling for my taste.  I’ll stick with the regular double stuff. Out of curiosity what is your favorite store brand cookie?

I don't get too many cookies in general, and prefer fresh ones, but if I do go store-bought I guess maybe Entenmann's?

8 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

I fucking hate chocolate chips

Bruh, #MeToo. I wish there were CCC but without chocolate chips. And no, not just sugar cookies. There are other differences. I have eaten someone else's attempt to make CCC without the chips but it wasn't quite right. The best I have gotten was White Chocolate Chip Cookies. I hate that normal cookies with white chips always have nuts. I don't want nuts in my cookie. 

11 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

I like your passion

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

When it says 8 ounce pack of 6 for $27.60. How much is that??

6 packages of them, I believe 3 rows. It's organic, so it's a bit less in terms of amount of cookies and a bit more in terms of price. You may be able to find single packs on their main site:

https://www.newmansown.com/foods/original-newman-os/

https://www.newmansown.com/food/type/cookies-newman-os/

For some reason, I'm not able to get on the site. They're so tasty for me that I know if I get a 6-pack, I'll eat them all eventually. But if you want to try just one, I think the main site may let you.

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2019 at 2:41 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I rarely eat cookies, but my husband's mamaw makes awesome oatmeal cookies. 

I'll eat Oreros sometimes, but I dislike the cream filling. Sometimes I just scrape it off an eat the cookie.

My wife is also one the few who isn't super enthused by the filling. Not sure if it's still too much, but you might like these (my wife does).

8183uL0Z5yL._SY355_.jpg

• Confused 1