The Grand Tour Season 3

silentbob

Yeah I was not expecting Clarkson to get emotional like that. It hit me too. I’ve been watching these guys since around Series 8 of Top Gear. 

I had had read that the three wanted to go to format of specials and road trips only. Clarkson said he was getting too old to climb on stage. 

I was like “what?! There’s like one step in the tent”. Lol they do more grueling physical things on their road trips and specials. But ok. Abby will be sad. I saw her in a video talking about how she hopes they get a season 4 of GT. But it sounds like they won’t be doing any track stuff. Sad. 

4 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Yeah I was not expecting Clarkson to get emotional like that. It hit me too. I’ve been watching these guys since around Series 8 of Top Gear. 

I had had read that the three wanted to go to format of specials and road trips only. Clarkson said he was getting too old to climb on stage. 

I was like “what?! There’s like one step in the tent”. Lol they do more grueling physical things on their road trips and specials. But ok. Abby will be sad. I saw her in a video talking about how she hopes they get a season 4 of GT. But it sounds like they won’t be doing any track stuff. Sad. 

It sounds like they're dropping everything that has to do with the tent and that includes car reviews. So we'd be looking at exchanging all the work around that and moving to nothing but a few adventure episodes every year.

I just hope they have something left for Abby. It was cool when they brought her out for the luggage racing.

15 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

It sounds like they're dropping everything that has to do with the tent and that includes car reviews. So we'd be looking at exchanging all the work around that and moving to nothing but a few adventure episodes every year.

I just hope they have something left for Abby. It was cool when they brought her out for the luggage racing.

And when they brought her out for James to prove that on a real world Grand Tour a cheap car is just as fast as a $300,000 car. 

I must say that the last 2 eps of the 3rd season really had them go out on a high note with the format that we have come to know & love. I'm intrigued by what comes next and most certainly do not want these 3 amazing men to leave anytime soon, it's just that I'm scared to lose Conversation Street, car reviews, having them go round the track, etc.