~*Official Thread of Wade Being An Easy Mark*~

18 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I was just telling a buddy that I would bet folding money that Cohen taped Trump and others and Mueller has all that stuff. If Cohen taped him about the Stormy Daniels stuff, why wouldn't he tape him about this which is far more serious?

If it's what you say, then I love it!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Yeah, that is either major sour grapes at getting scooped, or they want to be damn sure they can distance themselves from the hours of coverage they have given this if it turns out false. They have their scape goat. 

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I wonder what kind of written evidence it could be since Trump doesn't email or text. My guess would be the written stuff would be other Trump Org. Folks talking about it backed up by more compelling evidence.

You've correctly stated that trump doesn't email or text, but what he did do exposes him more than if he had. He had his secretary print out his emails and he would write the replies on them with a sharpie which would then be scanned in and sent as a response. 

2 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

You've correctly stated that trump doesn't email or text, but what he did do exposes him more than if he had. He had his secretary print out his emails and he would write the replies on them with a sharpie which would then be scanned in and sent as a response. 

And then converted to PDF by Manafort? 

1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

I... had never heard that before. Wow.