Days Gone OT - Queasy Rider (Update: Horde DLC)

Pikachu

I don’t think there are any must-have skills. Just play it and figure out what’s important to you. Early on, I focused on melee and survival trees because I found guns underwhelming while stealth and melee seemed strong to me. Plus melee is really satisfying in the game. 

10 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I've done the story missions and side missions. There is no missions available right now. I'm just riding around hopelessly. :(

You've done everything? I found that after the ending I had missed two bounties and many, many hordes. 

1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

You've done everything? I found that after the ending I had missed two bounties and many, many hordes. 

I have plenty of hordes to fight etc. I just thought the story missions would continually flow. I googled it and it says the mission randomly pops up. Odd.

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I have plenty of hordes to fight etc. I just thought the story missions would continually flow. I googled it and it says the mission randomly pops up. Odd.

Yeah, it took me around another hour or so of play after the ending to have O'brian radio me. Did you clear all of the NERO sites as well? 

23 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Yeah, it took me around another hour or so of play after the ending to have O'brian radio me. Did you clear all of the NERO sites as well? 

No, haven't cleared all the NERO sites either. I'll just keep playing around until I get the call.

9 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Just started this today. Did you guys adjust the controls at all, everything feels a little loose. 

I didn't adjust any controls. I think they are pretty tight tbh.

14 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Just started this today. Did you guys adjust the controls at all, everything feels a little loose. 

I never adjusted the controls,  but i’ll Admit that the ranged weapon aiming leaves something to be desired.

9 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/remarkableriots/status/1134286040779370497

Weird sky diving glitch that happened to me! I fixed the link but for some reason i can't embed the video.

While this never happened to Deacon when I played, this happened frequently to freakers in large hordes. I would hit a mob of freakers and one would disappear, only to fall down seconds later.  

12 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

While this never happened to Deacon when I played, this happened frequently to freakers in large hordes. I would hit a mob of freakers and one would disappear, only to fall down seconds later.  

I had a few freakers vanish on me when i was fighting them and the ears just appeared on the ground. 

17 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I had just defeated a whole horde (maybe 1 or 2 stragglers) when a whole new horde spawn right on my head. 

Same thing happened to me.  I went into a cave to finish 3 freakers. As soon as I killed them, the other half of the horde just spawned. I yelped and died. 

• Haha 1

On 5/29/2019 at 6:57 PM, Mercury33 said:

I'm curious if you're referring to how the bike controls when you first start the game and are chasing that dude. When I first started driving that bike I groaned loudly, imagining a 40 hour campaign of shoddy, slippery bike controls. Then, whether it was getting used to the controls or what happens with your bike, or maybe just not being in that introductory mission, the controls felt immensely better and I haven't thought about it again. 

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I still like the game, but I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to beat it. 

Reveal hidden contents

I would say you are about 60% done. 

Just now, Firewithin said:

so i know i need to upgrade the bike and stuff but with the upgraded gas tank does it get to a point where you wont feel like you will run out of gas just going to one mission point? 

Yes.  Although it depends on how far on the map you'll travel.  World gets huge, but your gas tank gets significantly bigger too.

15 hours ago, Firewithin said:

so i know i need to upgrade the bike and stuff but with the upgraded gas tank does it get to a point where you wont feel like you will run out of gas just going to one mission point?

Yup. In addition to that, traveling yourself is better for gas than fast travel.

14 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Got to some good story stuff last night. 

Hide contents

Finally found Sarah. I really don't like this militia outfit. 

I also still haven't taken on any hordes yet, beyond the first small one. If I can't do it til after I beat the game, I probably won't mess with that part much.

Where you are, you are MORE than equipped to at least take on the smaller hordes. You're also in the part of the game, even in the 3rd camp, of getting better weapons to mow them down. 

12 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I get the impression it isn't recommended because I don't have enough to defeat them. If I come across one, I avoid it because they slaughter me in about two seconds. 

Not sure what you have or what strategies you're using, but I can say the traps that you learn to create serve you very well. If you need any help, I made a couple videos of one time when I took on a medium-sized horde and one time where I took one out without firing a shot. They could give you ideas, and then you can experiment with what works for you. It gets REALLY fun as you learn new ways to take them down.

Holy shit, I'm running into some glitches now. Can't enter a cave on a main mission because the entrance is blocked off by what looks liek a mud wall. I reloaded a save and got the same thing. I encountered it in another area I was trying to pass, as well. 

Ugh. I'm gonna close and restart the game and hope that does it.