Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

Sony Days Gone OT - Queasy Rider (Update: Horde DLC)

Recommended Posts

I'm very happy for Bend that they made a great single-player game, found success and continue to support it. The hordes were fantastic and definitely the highlight, but I enjoyed the side content in general. Thanks for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm currently playing this now, will probably finish it today. Glad they are supporting it... Fighting Hordes is where this game shines.

 

I loved riding at night and just running into one out of nowhere. Scary shit. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and the credits roll... solid game with some technical issues and pacing problems but an overall good first effort for this (hopeful) series. I'd equate it to the first Uncharted in terms of quality. I'll still be playing to unlock nero stations and tackle hordes but I'm glad the game is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep playing after the credits roll, at least just for a bit.  The twist you'll see makes me hopeful they'll take a sequel in the right direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

and the credits roll... solid game with some technical issues and pacing problems but an overall good first effort for this (hopeful) series. I'd equate it to the first Uncharted in terms of quality. I'll still be playing to unlock nero stations and tackle hordes but I'm glad the game is over.

Pretty much how I felt about it. I did everything but finish the hordes because there were so many of them and I got bored and was ready to move on to something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Pretty much how I felt about it. I did everything but finish the hordes because there were so many of them and I got bored and was ready to move on to something else.

Holy crap there are a lot of hordes... I had no idea there were that many until I looked at the map after the game ended. I probably won't get to them all either lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crispy4000 said:

Keep playing after the credits roll, at least just for a bit.  The twist you'll see makes me hopeful they'll take a sequel in the right direction.

Oh really? Color me intrigued...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...