Days Gone OT - Queasy Rider (Update: Horde DLC)

Pikachu

This game is long, and I am so good with that. I'm pretty surprised it hasn't begun to feel repetitive or samey at all. Calls keep coming in on the radio, and while deacon inevitably sounds pissy and inconvenienced in answering them, I'm happy every time. 

On 4/29/2019 at 6:38 AM, crispy4000 said:

Did that Nero checkpoint near the traincars, that was so mean (and brilliant) to hide a horde right near:

Reveal hidden contents

Fortunately there was a way to sneak back in even with the alarms blaring, which don't seem to ever stop if triggered. (I slept overnight to see... but nope, still blaring).

I'm really liking on how these stations are mini-puzzles of sorts.  Watching all the enemies migrate around an objective point is atmospheric in a way I haven't really experienced in a game before.  I forgot to pick up the gas can the first time, but ended up starring on from a rooftop as dozens of them went to feed in a place where I left it.

I escaped and came back way later but the horde was still nearby. I ended up destroying two speakers with the crossbow but the one under the bridge i had to ride in fast to take it out and use a few Molotov Cocktails barely surviving! 

I am getting close to the first ending. Everything from Iron Mike and after has been really good. I still don’t like Deacon but there are enough characters I do like now and hope to see their ending. 

I hope Bend moves to the Decima engine for the sequel. 

12 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I am getting close to the first ending. Everything from Iron Mike and after has been really good. I still don’t like Deacon but there are enough characters I do like now and hope to see their ending. 

How do you know how far you are?

13 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

It doesn't take long to get the secret ending, FYI. Just keep doing the additional story missions as they pop up post-game. :) 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Hide contents

Lost lake was attacked and I am now heading out with the dynamite. Skizzo betrayed me etc.

Don't worry about the game ending.

Also, just got the plat theme.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I am basing it off the story beats.  There are two halves to the game. If that doesn’t make sense to you, then you are not there yet. 

I now see what you mean. Game is extremely solid and I'm never bored with it. It's difficult to put the controller down actually.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

All right, I need updates from y'all.

Now that I have the plat theme, I feel like I must help my children in this trying time.

How fucking far am I? :lol:

Spoiler

Sarah and I had sex in the cabin after visiting her work lab.

Got the Platinum. Final verdict is a 8/10. If the game didn’t have so many technical issues, I would probably give it another point. I hope Bend uses the Decima engine next time.

I would like to see a tighter experience for the next game.

Spoiler

The first two camps are basically forgotten by the end of the game.  I would love the next game focus on one major encampment with upgrades and some tower defense mechanics when Nero leads hordes against your encampment  

The Nero reveal was great. 

• Like 1