Days Gone OT - Queasy Rider (Update: Horde DLC)

Pikachu

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I vouched for this game on a podcast two years ago. LET US SEE IF I WILL BE VINDI-FUCKING-CATED! :mdancing:

I've been a consistent cheerleader for this game too... in fact I couldn't understand why it was getting concern-trolled so much. Horizon went through the same thing I guess, and so did Spiderman and God of War to lesser degrees but after the successes of those games you would think Sony first party games would be given the benefit of the doubt at this point in the generation.

I was a doubter early on when it seemed like they were hyping it more as a tech demo for how many zombies it could have and less about its story and world building components. Then I failed to follow up and didn’t start taking notice of it again until late last month. 

Disappointed with some of the reviews (Waypoint is HARSH) as I figured it'd get high 70s.

There are some really good reviews, but I have no time to read any until later. :lol: 

Oh well: I want to support Bend and I like what I've read, so it's mine tomorrow to confirm/deny these reports. :isee:

Reviews make it sound like a solid and fun game with the main drawback being it gets repetitive(I always ignore story sections of reviews).  I'll buy it because I can guarentee that I'll have way more fun with this 7.0 game than that steaming pile of human crap that was the supposed 10.0 RDR2