The Official Thread of Entertainment Industry Sexual Predation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbclosangeles.com/local-2/adult-film-star-ron-jeremy-sexual-assault-rape-charges/2421248/%3famp

Adult film star Ron Jeremy was charged Monday with 20 additional sexual assault counts, involving 12 women and a teen girl, that date back to 2004, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said Monday.

The complaint against Jeremy, who earlier pleaded not guilty to three alleged rapes, includes five counts of forcible rape and lewd conduct with a 15-year-old girl. He pleaded not guilty to the additional charges in court Monday.

The 67-year-old -- whose real name is Ronald Jeremy Hyatt -- was ordered to return to court in October, when a date for a preliminary hearing is expected to be scheduled.

• Shocked 1

• 5 months later...
On 02/02/2021 at 1:15 PM, Greatoneshere said:

I'm surprised no one has posted the Armie Hammer stuff, but that could be more of an Aziz Ansari-type situation. Not surprising about Manson, who has a recurring role weirdly enough on the current season of American Gods.

Well he was just dropped by his agency

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/armie-hammer-dropped-by-wme-exclusive?__twitter_impression=true

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2021 at 10:17 PM, Brick said:

I mean, everything I've read is basically him talking about sexual fantasies with people he was involved with. Are some of them sick? Sure. But nothing is saying he harrassed or forced anyone into anything.

Every instance of rape and harassment needs to be outed, but a lot of this case sounds like vindictive nonsense.

37 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I mean, everything I've read is basically him talking about sexual fantasies with people he was involved with. Are some of them sick? Sure. But nothing is saying he harrassed or forced anyone into anything.

Every instance of rape and harassment needs to be outed, but a lot of this case sounds like vindictive nonsense.

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

The Armie Hammer stuff comes out to me as gross and possibly manipulative, but I've known plenty of people into freaky shit. As long as there's consent, I don't really see the big deal.

I have to do more research but I kind of land here. I don't want to sex shame or kink shame. If Armie Hammer is into weird shit and women are consenting to it, well, that's the game and make sure you have a safe word. Am I into it? No, but if it's two consenting adults and everyone's agreeing to whatever, then, okay, that's on you. Not really sure what to make of it, but I'm not entirely convinced this is any kind of sexual misconduct. It's not an audition or business meeting that turns into something untoward, it was an S&M relationship from the start as I understand it.

But again, need more info. I'm sure it got weird.

7 minutes ago, Brick said:

Bill Maher in trouble yet again. Can "cancel culture" come for him next? 

Screen_Shot_2021-02-06_at_12.02.51_AM_fk
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

An ugly display from the host of HBO’s “Real Time”—and an entirely predictable one.

Bill Maher should be cancelled, and not even because of sexual misconduct, but also because if it's true, then also sexual misconduct. His smarmy shit never worked with me. Faux liberal/progressive. What did they used to call him and his group? The dark net philosophers or some shit?

8 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

More folks come forward about Joss

image?q=85&c=sc&poi=face&w=1500&h=750&ur
PEOPLE.COM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress Charisma Carpenter recently accused Joss Whedon of abusive behavior

Yeah, I love his work, and if it was just a case of him having been a young asshole who grew up, I could say, ok, he was bad, hes better now, shame him and move on. But it seems that's not the case. Sucks too, because he's done some of my favorite movies and tv shows. 

This is one of the first of these where I just feel really let down.

4 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Yeah, I love his work, and if it was just a case of him having been a young asshole who grew up, I could say, ok, he was bad, hes better now, shame him and move on. But it seems that's not the case. Sucks too, because he's done some of my favorite movies and tv shows. 

This is one of the first of these where I just feel really let down.

Same, though I suspected all of this after his ex-wife came out with a ton of bad stuff. Now the reckoning is here.

10 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Allen V. Farrow

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Premiers next sunday on HBO. Sexual assault/fucking with minors has followed Woody Allen for decades. It'll be interesting to see what happens with this.

It should just be noted that the Farrow's heavily participated in this, but Allen and Previn did not. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sexual so maybe we should expand the thread title and make it about Hollywood Sexual Predation and Assholery

galgadot-2000x1270-1.jpg
WWW.NME.COM

Joss Whedon allegedly threatened to harm Gal Gadot’s career during the making of 'Justice League', according to claims in a new report.

Whedon is done. Even if you initially chalked up his animosity with Ray Fisher as the two butting heads, and Whedon under stress of taking on the project, the fact that so many people have come forward proves Fisher was right, especially with the Buffy people coming out; you don't just decide to all gang up on the guy years after the show has ended just to hop on a bandwagon because everyone else is. Had there actually been good working relations with him they would have done the opposite, and defended him by saying he was most likely under a lot of pressure, and it got to him. Whedon was and is an asshole and it has finally caught up with him. 

4 hours ago, Brick said:

Well it's mostly women and people of colour that have complaints about Whedon, so maybe... :whistlin:

Reminds me of a guy I used to work for. He was liked enough that multiple people followed him to whatever company he worked for.  All white dudes. He cleared house of every minority that reported directly to him. Nobody saw it but us. They explained it away as "he just wants to bring in his own guys". Legitimately went from being the most diverse IT departments I've ever worked in to the least in just over a year. It was wild, and still wasn't seen by anyone other than me and the few women left on the team until they also quit. Some otherwise good folks have serious blind spots to this stuff, so I wouldn't be ready to write off Fillion just yet.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Reminds me of a guy I used to work for. He was liked enough that multiple people followed him to whatever company he worked for.  All white dudes. He cleared house of every minority that reported directly to him. Nobody saw it but us. They explained it away as "he just wants to bring in his own guys". Legitimately went from being the most diverse IT departments I've ever worked in to the least in just over a year. It was wild, and still wasn't seen by anyone other than me and the few women left on the team until they also quit. Some otherwise good folks have serious blind spots to this stuff, so I wouldn't be ready to write off Fillion just yet.

And THAT'S how systemic racism and mysogeny perpetuates.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, best3444 said:

I didn't know Lady Gaga was raped and impregnated by a producer back when she was 19...

I guess she had an abortion but there are some sick mother fuckers out there, damn. It really has fucked her up, too. 

Jesus effing Christ seriously!? Like I'm not even a Gaga ... what's the term everyone uses? "Stan"?!? Anyways, yeah should put that vile persons' name out there as well! 

1 hour ago, SoberChef said:

Jesus effing Christ seriously!? Like I'm not even a Gaga ... what's the term everyone uses? "Stan"?!?

I'm sure there are plenty of people who like her music who aren't stans so you don't need to be a stan or a fan to care about her well being.

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm sure there are plenty of people who like her music who aren't stans so you don't need to be a stan or a fan to care about her well being.

Ain't really lived until you've been in a gay bar when Bad Romance comes on the jukebox.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:
image?q=85&c=sc&poi=%5B825%2C276%5D&w=15
PEOPLE.COM

On Monday, Megadeath announced that it had parted ways with bassist David Ellefson following leaked sex videos and a 'already strained relationship'

Hey, some bands these days don't even play with a bass player, they just play live with a bass track. Super easy, barely an inconvenience.