The Official Thread of Entertainment Industry Sexual Predation

2 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Read what he wrote carefully :p

I don’t understand what he means by “make a big show”, hence my asking - unless he’s making a pun. This isn’t a single organization with accused, and it’s a lot of violent rape allegations, so I’m lacking in humor over it or the idea of it not being taken seriously.

7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I don’t understand what he means by “make a big show”, hence my asking - unless he’s making a pun. This isn’t a single organization with accused, and it’s a lot of violent rape allegations, so I’m lacking in humor over it or the idea of it not being taken seriously.

See @SimpleG's post.

1 minute ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

See @SimpleG's post.

9 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

There’s over 40 names of rapists and abusers on the list.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Sampson does a meme | Homer Simpson Backs Into Bushes | Know Your Meme

On 6/22/2020 at 8:24 AM, 69los said:

Also, the Knight family (Paige's mom, dad, and brothers) have been accused of various abuse which isn't exactly shocking since they're carniest of the carnies. Paige is somehow the good one, likely by spending the most time away from them, but she's still pretty fucked up. Puts Fighting with My Family in a different light.

Kind of puts a nice bow tie around the how/why of it all with regards to Paige's relationship with such a piece of work like Alberto Del Rio.

Also, did not expect to see a freaking Orgasmo reference here but it kind of makes sense, so here we are!

You're telling me that a guy who looks like someone's version of a "what if it was realistic" dark and gritty Super Mario reboot, and it was super sleazy, grimey, and edgy for the sake of behind edgy, was actually a scumbag that abused woman? 

No, say it ain't so, I don't believe it. :|

2 hours ago, Brick said:

You're telling me that a guy who looks like someone's version of a "what if it was realistic" dark and gritty Super Mario reboot, and it was super sleazy, grimey, and edgy for the sake of behind edgy

He wasn't always gross looking doe.

1NGo1VL.jpg

7 hours ago, Jason said:

How is that sexual predation doe?

It has to do with cancel culture which a lot of the things in this thread crossover with.

Plus it's somewhat hypocritical of her to jump on this "open letter" followinng her transphobic remarks and such that have been springing up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 12:25 AM, Remarkableriots said:

So it looks like this is the work if a very mentally ill, very vindictive sister who has tried to get multiple people in her family in legal trouble in different ways.