The Official Thread of Entertainment Industry Sexual Predation

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/cuba-gooding-jr-trial-postponed-actor-is-indicted-new-charge-added/ar-AAIzNuU?ocid=AMZN

Oscar-winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr. has been indicted by a New York grand jury in his groping case – with a new and previously uncharged incident added to the charges. As a result, his trial on the original charge, set to begin Thursday, was postponed and a new arraignment was scheduled for Oct. 15. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jason said:

Honestly I almost stopped reading after this sentence in the first paragraph:

"Whether or not you believe he killed her, as many in his industry do, the message rings loud and clear:

Tarantino believes that shrewish women with the temerity to emasculate a man deserve to be punished."

Maybe he believes the bolded, but to me, describing a scene from a movie is ridiculous to use as evidence for a person's personal belief. That's what the character believes, not automatically the storyteller. :silly: 

Obviously in Tarantino's case, there probably are some issues since there are many rumors about him being inappropriate with women, but the above leap in logic just annoyed me so much that I almost stopped reading. </rant> :p

• 1 month later...

I'm going to bump this with an email Bob Weinstein wrote his brother.

“U deserve a lifetime achievement award for the sheer savagery and immorality and inhumanness, for the acts u have perpetrated. Oh I forgot. They were all consensual. Then what are u in rehab for? Sex addiction. Don’t think so,” Bob Weinstein wrote in a November 2, 2017 email. “You wouldn’t have harassment, assault and rape charges u have now received, from 82 women for active consensual sex. U must be being treated for something. I guess sexual predator comes to mind.”

“U have been a sexual predator and abusive person for over fourty [sic] years,” Bob also wrote. “Fuck u Harvey Weinstein. I pray there is a real hell. That’s where u belong. I suppose being you, is its own hell, if u could feel it, but no chance. OJ, didn’t kill Nicole Simpson and u had consensual sex with all those poor victimized women.”

• 2 months later...

Rose McGowan Accuses Bill Maher of Lewd Comment

Rose McGowan has come forward to accuse Bill Maher of impropriety. McGowan, a leader of the #MeToo movement, tweeted on May 9 about an alleged interaction she had with Maher during an appearance on his late-night talk show Politically Incorrect in the 1990s. "@BillMaher Here's a memory I'd like to share with you," she began. "I bet you don't remember, but I sure do. I was so excited to be on your show & get to flex my mind instead of my face. Here's what happened. All I can say, Bill, you got the face you deserved." "I was on your show Politically Incorrect in the late 90s — as the show returned from a commercial break, you leaned over to me & whispered in my ear, 'my parents didn't give me a good face, but they did give me a huge c---,'" she claimed. "I could feel your hot breath on my ear as an image of both your hideous face & alleged big c--- flashed in my mind. Both turned my stomach. I've always wondered what you say & do to the girls that aren't famous?"