The Official Thread of Entertainment Industry Sexual Predation

• 4 weeks later...
kanye-west-marilyn-manson-75-1.jpg?quali
PAGESIX.COM

The unlikely trio were seen wrapping their arms around each other as they bowed their heads in prayer, wearing head-to-toe white.
image?q=85&c=sc&poi=%5B795%2C220%5D&w=15
PEOPLE.COM

Marilyn Manson accuser Ashley Morgan Smithline tells PEOPLE she felt "retraumatized" after seeing Manson join Kanye West and Justin Bieber at Sunday Service

• Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:
Garlin.jpeg?w=620
DEADLINE.COM

Jeff Garlin is departing 'The Goldbergs' following multiple misconduct allegations and HR investigations.

Doesn't sound like sexual harassment, just sounds like him being an asshole.

I got the same impression after reading a couple of articles. I figured he was an asshole already from Curb. 

• 5 weeks later...

Bold moves for a self styled feminist to assume Gadot thought he was threatening her because English isn't her first language. If you're gonna swing might as well go for the fences I guess.

EDIT - Also a big set of nuts on Whedon to have the audacity to ask “who does that” about threatening women. Read some industry news you dunce. 

As far as Gadot’s claim to the press that Whedon “threatened” her career, the filmmaker told New York, “I don’t threaten people. Who does that?” and says it was all a misunderstanding. “English is not her first language, and I tend to be annoyingly flowery in my speech, he said.

What an absolute fuck stick.

Separately, the New York profile reports that Whedon engaged Erin Shade, who was a showrunner’s assistant on Whedon’s co-created ABC series Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in a secret relationship, when he was 49 and she was 23. This entailed paying her $2,500 to watch him write at his home over the weekend, as long as she remained quiet about the affair to their superiors. Whedon told New York that he “should have handled the situation better.”

What a dork

2400.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

In a new documentary premiered at Sundance, Wood claimed she was ‘coerced into a commercial sex act under false pretences’

The actor Evan Rachel Wood has accused the rock musician Marilyn Manson of raping her on the set of the music video for his 2007 single Heart-Shaped Glasses (When the Heart Guides the Hand).

In Phoenix Rising, a new documentary about her life and career which premiered at the 2022 Sundance film festival, Wood said that during a previously discussed “simulated sex scene”, Manson “started penetrating me for real” once the cameras were rolling.

“I had never agreed to that,” she said.

She said she was fed absinthe on the set of the video, in which she plays a character styled as Lolita, and was barely conscious to object to Manson’s alleged actions.

6 hours ago, Komusha said:

Scrolling up are and seeing your reactions to other posts, are you skeptical about all these accusations against Marilyn Manson?

I am yeah. I don't think you get into a relationship with him and expect some traditional husband and wife experience. The whole thing is a lifestyle and the accusers seem to have been super into it until he moved on. Maybe I'm excusing him? I don't know, but I don't know what else you'd expect. 

2 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

I am yeah. I don't think you get into a relationship with him and expect some traditional husband and wife experience. The whole thing is a lifestyle and the accusers seem to have been super into it until he moved on. Maybe I'm excusing him? I don't know, but I don't know what else you'd expect. 

"What do you expect, it's Marilyn Mason" seems a lot like victim blaming tbh. There's been enough accusers at this point that it stands to reason to be suspicious of the guy. When there's smoke there's fire, and there's a hell of a lot of smoke at this point.

46 minutes ago, Komusha said:

"What do you expect, it's Marilyn Mason" seems a lot like victim blaming tbh. It's been enough accusers at this point that it stands to reason to be suspicious of the guy. When there's smoke there's fire, and there a hell of a lot of smoke at this point.

Right, but like... this is what he's about. Like this is who he is, he's very open about this. It's literally just a mouse trap without bait with a sign that says "This is a mouse trap and it will hurt you." I don't doubt he is a shitty person, he is supposed to be a shitty person. I guess I don't know why anyone expected any other result? Like.. he's obviously going to hurt you and he's told you he'll do it. 

I guess I'm just sort of like, "Yeah, no shit."

45 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Right, but like... this is what he's about. Like this is who he is, he's very open about this. It's literally just a mouse trap without bait with a sign that says "This is a mouse trap and it will hurt you." I don't doubt he is a shitty person, he is supposed to be a shitty person. I guess I don't know why anyone expected any other result? Like.. he's obviously going to hurt you and he's told you he'll do it. 

I guess I'm just sort of like, "Yeah, no shit."

This is quite a take on an allegation of workplace rape

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

If the dudes from Cannibal Corpse were discovered to actually be eating people I would be surprised. :p

That's pretty different. 

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

This is quite a take on an allegation of workplace rape

I'm just not fully convinced in this case. Maybe I'm 100% wrong. If I'm wrong then fine, I'm wrong! I hope the lawsuits bring closure and justice to the whole thing.

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

I'm just not fully convinced in this case. Maybe I'm 100% wrong. If I'm wrong then fine, I'm wrong! I hope the lawsuits bring closure and justice to the whole thing.

Sounds like a lot of people I know who refused (and in some cases STILL refuse) to believe the allegations against R. Kelly and Bill Cosby.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Sounds like a lot of people I know who refused (and in some cases STILL refuse) to believe the allegations against R. Kelly and Bill Cosby.

People still love and play Michael Jackson. 

Listen the point is this is why I'm not in a relationship with Marilyn Manson! He's asked so many times and I'm like no your vibe is too non-consenting! 

7 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

When the allegations first came out, my SO felt the same way. Like, you'd have to be a little perverse and fucked up yourself, to get into a relationship with him. We haven't talked about it in awhile, so her stance may have changed as more and more information came out. She was a fan of his, though. I am indifferent to him. I'm sure he crossed the line. No still means no, even if you previously engaged in aggressive, chloro, 'necro' anal sex play with someone.

As a big fan of Whedon, I really wanted to defend him when his shit first came to the surface. I didn't publicly, but I had high hopes that the claims against him were baseless.  I don't have that hope anymore. He's a jack ass.