The Official Thread of Entertainment Industry Sexual Predation

AAzuSVR.img?h=2158&w=1438&m=6&q=60&o=f&l

Comedian Andy Dick has been charged with sexual battery on allegations that he groped a woman in April.

The Los Angeles city attorney filed two misdemeanor charges against the actor and is seeking an arrest warrant for him, The Times has confirmed.

The charges, filed on June 27, include misdemeanor sexual battery and misdemeanor simple battery stemming from an incident dated April 5.

According to legal documents, the comedian "did willfully and unlawfully touch an intimate part of another ... against his or her will for the specific purpose of sexual arousal, sexual gratification, and sexual abuse."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/comedian-andy-dick-charged-with-misdemeanor-sexual-battery-simple-battery/ar-AAzuC9Q?ocid=AMZN

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2444360/harvey-weinstein-could-face-life-in-prison

District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. announced today that a Manhattan Grand Jury has indicted Weinstein "on some of the most serious sexual offenses that exist under New York's Penal Law." Specifically, the producer has now been charged with an additional count of Sexual Assault in the First Degree and two counts of Predatory Sexual Assault. Back in late May, Harvey Weinstein was charged by the New York City Police Department with "rape, criminal sex act, sex abuse and sexual misconduct for incidents involving two separate women." If convicted on those charges, Weinstein could have faced as much as 25 years behind bars, but with these additional counts, now life in prison is on the table, or at minimum he could have another decade tacked on to a prison sentence.

I know people who have had to deal with Andy Dick directly in a professional capacity, when he was brought in as a token celebrity for some local event. The stories they told me were hilarious and shocking. He made unwanted advances on like 5 or 6 different people, including teenagers. Andy Dick is not a healthy person.

2 hours ago, Minnesota Fatz said:

WTF Jesus Christ. "Don't ruin your friendship with me over five minutes" GROSS. 

Yup. Not really much you can do to defend that audio. It's a clear window into the situation these women (and men) have been dealing with in Hollywood.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/leslie-moonves-accused-by-six-women-of-misconduct-in-new-yorker-exposé/ar-BBL9Eb5?ocid=AMZN

Leslie Moonves, the longtime CEO of CBS, has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women over the course of several decades in a new investigation published by Ronan Farrow in The New Yorker on Friday. On the record accusers in the story include Illeana Douglas, Janet Jones, Christine Peters and Dinah Kirgo.

"Six women who had professional dealings with him told me that, between the nineteen-eighties and the late aughts, Moonves sexually harassed them," Farrow writes in the story. "Four described forcible touching or kissing during business meetings, in what they said appeared to be a practiced routine. Two told me that Moonves physically intimidated them or threatened to derail their careers. All said that he became cold or hostile after they rejected his advances, and that they believed their careers suffered as a result."

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/anthony-anderson-steven-seagal-harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-cases-sent-to-l-a-district-attorney/ar-BBLJhMM?ocid=AMZN

Three separate sexual assault cases involving Anthony Anderson, Steven Seagal and Harvey Weinstein have all been sent to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

The D.A.'s office said Thursday that sexual assault cases involving Seagal and Anthony Anderson were presented by the Los Angeles Police Department to the D.A.'s office in August.

The Beverly Hills Police Department presented a sexual assault case involving Harvey Weinstein in June. 

The L.A. County D.A. is already reviewing two other cases sent by the BHPD and three others sent by the LAPD involving Weinstein. All remain under review.

The LAPD confirmed that it was investigating Anderson for a crime on July 20, but did not give any other extra details. A report by The Blast suggested that an unnamed woman alleged that the Black-ishstar had assaulted her.

Reps for Anderson denied any wrongdoing, saying in a statement, "It's unfortunate that anyone can file a police report whether it is true or false. The authorities have not contacted Anthony or any of his representatives about this matter. Anthony unequivocally disputes the claim."

In January the LAPD acknowledged that it had opened an investigation into Seagal, who has been accused of sexual harassment and assault by multiple women, including Jenny McCarthy and Inside Edition correspondent Lisa Guerrero. Portia del Rossi and Julianna Margulies have also shared stories of sexual misconduct involving the former action star.

• 2 weeks later...

That's some real shit. I wonder how she'll try to explain this?

Also, I find this detail pretty fucked up:

The documents, which were sent to The New York Times through encrypted email by an unidentified party

Unless it was the victim himself that was a fucked up move. I'm a little disappointed the Times ran the story as he didn't want to be interviewed. The dude probably didn't want to be defined by this (he had no NDA but still didn't speak out), and now it's something he'll never be able to escape. I get they had news, but the lack of apparent concern for the victim is troubling, and could have a chilling effect.

2 minutes ago, Wild said:

That's some real shit. I wonder how she'll try to explain this?

Also, I find this detail pretty fucked up:

Unless it was the victim himself that was a fucked up move. I'm a little disappointed the Times ran the story as he didn't want to be interviewed. The dude probably didn't want to be defined by this (he had no NDA but still didn't speak out), and now it's something he'll never be able to escape. I get they had news, but the lack of apparent concern for the victim is troubling, and could have a chilling effect.

I agree with this on one hand while on the other think that wolves in sheep's clothing should be outed.