Avengers: Endgame Trailer and Discussion Thread

Pikachu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronin_(Marvel_Comics)

Clint Barton is the second person to have the Ronin identity, becoming Ronin when he rejoined the New Avengers in the aftermath of Civil War.[2] He attempted to hand the costume back to Lopez after the latter was rescued from the Hand, but Lopez declined and allowed him to keep it. Barton later resumed his Hawkeye identity during the Heroic Age.

Yeah I guess that fits the movies pretty well all considering :p 

4 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

agreed, but you know that won't happen. They'll probably have several more showing the 'dead' heroes fighting, :p

I don't agree, actually. With Avengers 3 they purposefully mislead us with the trailers, and I think for 4 they will do the same, but in this case by ONLY showing the survivors + Captain Marvel (if they even show her).

I won't even be surprised if they focus entirely on the original 6 Avengers for the entire marketing campaign (+ Antman).

2 minutes ago, Brick said:

Didn't they say the title for this would have been a spoiler for the last one? Guess that changed lol

Yeah lol. My guess is that they wanted a sufficient time for everyone to see Infinity War (whether in theaters or at home) prior to dropping the trailer.

7 minutes ago, Brick said:

Didn't they say the title for this would have been a spoiler for the last one? Guess that changed lol

Apparently the title was changing right up until this week. Over the last twelve months they waffled between:

Annihilation

Endgame

Infinity Gauntlet

With Annihilation being the one chosen until this week.

3 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Yep I missed the Banner spot my bad.

Now answer me how in the hell Tony's helmet looks like that when his armor is based out of his chest piece? For a minute I thought it may have been Nebula's face or something but that doesn't fit either so wtf!?

? Parts of Tony’s nano suit can come off, Thanos broke off the sword Tony made and stabbed him with it, so... don’t see why it’s an issue for his helmet to be like that.

3 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Yep I missed the Banner spot my bad.

Now answer me how in the hell Tony's helmet looks like that when his armor is based out of his chest piece? For a minute I thought it may have been Nebula's face or something but that doesn't fit either so wtf!?

The nanotechnology builds the suit and helmet into a solid object so it can be damaged or removed. The nanotechnology repairs the suit when it gets damaged.

Scrolling through Twitter realizing:

• Not everyone is making it out alive
  • The "In Memory of Stan Lee" stinger
  • How much more definite the end is going to be

Why do I want this to arrive and to bear witness to it so badly!? Masochism at its finest I suppose?

Still though, between this and the final episodes of GoT, April/May will be both so very cathartic and thrilling as it will be devastating beyond our wildest beliefs and that in and of itself is fascinating and I don't believe, anything any of us have ever really experienced before.

• Like 1