Game of Thrones - Season 8 - Starting April 14th

TwinIon

Tormund thirsty AF!!! Jamie being the one to knight Brienne = brilliant! The looming air of doom surrounding and permeating every. fucking. scene! So not prepared for next week. It's all coming full circle, all those times our hearts were torn out of our chests will be nothing in comparison.

God, I love Tormund. Kept thinking, "I'm not supposed to be laughing so much at this show."

I don't wanna make too many predictions on who's gonna die next week, but I think Theon is a safe bet. I'm afraid Grey Worm, too. :/ 

I think some characters, like Jon, Dany, Jaime, The Hound, Tyrion, Arya, Sansa, etc. have too much plot armor and they'll survive next week.

I'd be sad/pissed to see Jorah die right after Sam gives him Heartsbane. Tormund is awesome and also pretty much the last Freefolk character of note. I hope he survives, especially being fortified with GIANT'S  MILK. Berric just seems like a throwaway character at this point and with Thoros gone, I see him being gone next week.

I just wonder where they go from next week's episode. If they get decimated, then what's left to fight the Night King? 

Also, Arya's new weapon has to have some significant role to play. 

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what kind of epic weapon I was expecting but it was just a lance. lol

The knighting scene was fantastic. So much tension in this episode I almost expected a sudden death right at the end to leave us hanging. Ahhhh next week! My emotions aren't ready!

Dany falling apart. White walkers on the doorstep and she’s still got issues with Sansa that has to do with the throne. Jon reveals the truth and Dany is most concerned about him having claim to the throne. Theon shows up and Dany is upset that Yara and her small fleet didn’t show up with him. 

Cersei is going to end up outplaying her if she gets to that point. Cersei cold and surgical. 

They're definitely going to lose Winterfell, and then have to retreat back south. I can see the last of the Night's Watch dying. Maybe Ghost. Even Tormund might not survive. 

It'll be weird if no one dies, but it'll be easier on my heart lol

Could Arya die next week? Maybe make a big sacrifice, killing a bunch of White Walkers before dying herself? Maybe even Sansa could die. What else could their characters do with the remaining season? 

Also were they hinting at a Theon and Sansa romance, or am I just imagining it? 

14 minutes ago, Brick said:

Could Arya die next week? Maybe make a big sacrifice, killing a bunch of White Walkers before dying herself? Maybe even Sansa could die. What else could their characters do with the remaining season? 

Also were they hinting at a Theon and Sansa romance, or am I just imagining it? 

They both had to deal with Ramsay and escaped together. Been through a lot. Don’t think it’s more than that. Plus Theon is probably the most likely character to get shanked next ep. 

My prediction is Winterfell will be lost in the ensuing battle. Many main characters will die. The Night King will march towards King’s Landing killing everyone in his wake. The survivors will head that way to try to warn Cersi and make one last attempt to stop the army of the dead by killing the Night King. 

By the end Cersi is killed, much of King’s Landing is destroyed, all of our main characters are dead/dying, but the Knight King is also slain. The Army of the Dead stopped, but Westeros is now a much emptier place with most of the population killed in the war. No one sits in the Iron Throne. There is barely anyone alive in King’s Landing. 

14 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

My prediction is Winterfell will be lost in the ensuing battle. Many main characters will die. The Night King will march towards King’s Landing killing everyone in his wake. The survivors will head that way to try to warn Cersi and make one last attempt to stop the army of the dead by killing the Night King. 

By the end Cersi is killed, much of King’s Landing is destroyed, all of our main characters are dead/dying, but the Knight King is also slain. The Army of the Dead stopped, but Westeros is now a much emptier place with most of the population killed in the war. No one sits in the Iron Throne. There is barely anyone alive in King’s Landing. 

The show runners have already said the ending will be something like "bittersweet."

Having virtually everyone in the realm die, including all the main characters wouldn't fall under that description. At all.