Game of Thrones - Season 8 - Starting April 14th

TwinIon

My one and only single issue with that episode was that Danys descent into that level of madness was way way way to quick. Was it foreshadowed and even expected? Yeah of course. But they didn’t pull it off. She needed a few more “pulling the wings off a fly” moments. 

That being said the rest of that episode was phenomenal. The acting, the cinematography, Jesus the music! They gave us some of what we wanted and some of what we didn’t. I was fine with every death and every turn. 

• Like 2
  • Guillotine 1

1 minute ago, Mercury33 said:

My one and only single issue with that episode was that Danys descent into that level of madness was way way way to quick. Was it foreshadowed and even expected? Yeah of course. But they didn’t pull it off. She needed a few more “pulling the wings off a fly” moments. 

That being said the rest of that episode was phenomenal. The acting, the cinematography, Jesus the music! They gave us some of what we wanted and some of what we didn’t. I was fine with every death and every turn. 

A ton of shit has happened to justify her turn. 

2 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

What in the fuck were you listening to? The music was just as uninspired as the episode was--it was literally The Rains of Castamere over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

2 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

What in the fuck were you listening to? The music was just as uninspired as the episode was--it was literally The Rains of Castamere over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

You seem upset.  I recommend maybe watching a fun high quality horror flick to help take your mind off things. Maybe Halloween?

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mercury33 said:

You seem upset.  I recommend maybe watching a fun high quality horror flick to help take your mind off things. Maybe Halloween?

Some people don't like being served a pile of dog shit. It's great that you do. Happy you like the EP. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, johnny said:

A ton of shit has happened to justify her turn. 

Ehhh you’re not wrong. I can certainly list off a whole bunch of stuff that foreshadowed it. I dunno it just felt a little off to me. Maybe not seeing her really lose control before? I know she’s gotten angry but it always felt sort of justified? I didn’t think she’d reached the point where she’d turn on innocents like that. 

Just now, Bacon said:

Some people don't like being served a pile of dog shit. It's great that you do. Happy you like the EP. :thumbup:

I’m sure there will be a support group where you guys can all share your head cannon opinions of how it was supposed to go. 

1 minute ago, Emblazon said:

I'm just happy I still have The Last Kingdom. I feel really bad for those of you who watched this crap and don't have that show to go to. 

This reads like people can’t just go to Netflix and watch that lmao 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

Jesus fucking christ, Dexter no longer holds the record for the jumpiest of jumping the shark finales. What a fucking shit show. 

I kind of want that hour and a half of my life back. What a horrible fucking episode. 

I disagree. I liked tonight's episode and I got where the writers were going.. My few things are, one feels rushed, two when fighting night king two dragons and they barely survived yet one dragon and capable of all that today's episode. Last Cersi should have worse death. But honestly I enjoyed it and the wrong choices don't make me mad like others. It's not like it's going to change anything. Oh cinematography glorious. Also it's amazing how many times on the show characters we hated, we ended up loving and ones we loved, we now hate.