Should I run for Congress in 2022

Legality, my contract literally says, I can not run for office for 1 year after the final airdate of whatever the final episode of my show/contract end date is. So 2020 is out of the question because my contract expires NYE 2019. So legally I can't run for any form of office in 2020 

Obviously, if I become legit famous and not D list famous, i can't run but lets say 2022, I think I could my neighbor was a chief of staff for a former governor and a lobbyist for hillary, I knew AOC before she became a congress person, she was literally my bartender and I always treated her cool.  The issue is, I'd have to win Newark. because my district is the rich part of jersey city and most of newark.  Obviously I could move etc, but I like where I'm at. The dude is old, I'm an outspoken TV personality, and I can clap back.  What I run on Medicare for all, expanding Medicaid etc.  Making tanning great again

THE WORKS

What about outrage culture digging up the tweets? 

Well as someone who was always wanted to be famous, everything on twitter before June of 2015 was removed from my twitter.

But the wayback machine

Uh thank you TV lawyers for being able to remove everything about me from the wayback machine.  

Look either way 2019 my come up year, I'm heading to Miami next Thursday to film a commercial, 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

If they dig up your old tweets then distract them with pictures of your technicolor penis.

theres nothing to dig up. every tweet from 2008 till the Trump first republican debate with Megyn kelly is gone, and I was removed from the wayback machine. I wasn't gonna get James Gunned. I'm 30 steps ahead of outrage culture. I wanna host the Oscars one day. I wanna do the white house correspondents dinner. I wanna attack Rachel Maddow for being real life choose your own adventure with the way she does the news

26 minutes ago, brazil201 said:

theres nothing to dig up. every tweet from 2008 till the Trump first republican debate with Megyn kelly is gone, and I was removed from the wayback machine. I wasn't gonna get James Gunned. I'm 30 steps ahead of outrage culture. I wanna host the Oscars one day. I wanna do the white house correspondents dinner. I wanna attack Rachel Maddow for being real life choose your own adventure with the way she does the news

Plot twist:  I took screenshots of all of your tweets.

I really wish I could run in 2020, it be easier, with it being a presidential election and more millennials running for congress, Obviously it depends if I'm famous or not.

But if I end up on a certain show, or my show gets picked up, then I just ride that train all the way to ultra fame

21 minutes ago, Jose said:

Would you be running against Albio Sires?

@brazil201

Oh shit you are right it is albio sires, and not donald, my parents are donald, I'm albio, but I could pick either one, based on what address I'd use to file. Its not like that matters. I would just look at who id have a better shot against. I think i would have a better shot against albio. I could easily win downtown jersey city, port liberte etc

1 minute ago, stepee said:

If you are so concerned about things you said in the past why are you on here talking about how you used to say terrible shit that has to be removed.

because its actually a segment i've written and I've been trying in our test runs for the show, where we talk about OG twitter, and should we judge people on current culture on 2010 tweets,  I mean you  in 2019 seem to still use gay as a slur, and that became #nobueno in 2012  

Just now, Jason said:

Cocaine? 

I don't like cocaine, I'm team functioning alcoholic. Helps me write, Plus it helps me not get distracted at looking at myself while reading a teleprompter which by the way is really hard to do when you have the square of your shoulder   

1 hour ago, brazil201 said:

because its actually a segment i've written and I've been trying in our test runs for the show, where we talk about OG twitter, and should we judge people on current culture on 2010 tweets,  I mean you  in 2019 seem to still use gay as a slur, and that became #nobueno in 2012  

Should people use the N word in 2016? Asking for a friend.