Yoshi’s Crafted World OT - Out Now!

Pikachu

It all started when Kamek and Baby Bowser set out to steal a gem-set stone. Legend has it that this fabled artifact can grant the bearer their wildest dreams! But when the artifact’s gems are sent flying, it falls upon Yoshi and friends to find them. Luckily, saving the day can be cooperative and challenging. As Yoshi, you’ll leap up high, gulp down enemies, and set out on a treasure hunt to find all the different collectables. On the flip side, stages can be played backwards, providing new perspectives to explore and new ways to locate some of the more craftily hidden items! Available March 29, 2019 exclusively on Nintendo Switch.

Learn more about Yoshi's Crafted World: https://goo.gl/LxhEe4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

60 FPS? Kirby was at 30 and it felt/looked kinda bad because of it. Not that these games are demanding in terms of gameplay, but nice art styles pop far better at a high framerate.

60fps, compromise is the resolution as compared to Kirby.

20 hours ago, legend said:

The game is so dead simple, but I've been enjoying cooping it with my wife more than I thought I would.

12 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

This is a “Yoshi-ass Yoshi” game alright. Simple but fun. And while that is not necessarily a bad thing...it’s a far cry from the pure action-platforming brilliance of the SNES’s Yoshi’s Island

Would you recommend at the current $60 price tag?

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Would you recommend at the current $60 price tag?

$60 is a big ask for it even though it's enjoyable. If paying full price for a game that is not comparable in worth as other games at that price bothers you, hold off.

The only exception I'd give, is if you have a spouse/SO or someone who is a casual gamer and you're looking for something to play with them, maybe it's worth it. This kind of game is right up the alley for my wife so I was willing have the big N rape me just a bit.

• Thanks 1