Jump to content
~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Sears plans to shutter after 126 years in business as Chairman Eddie Lampert's bid fails

Recommended Posts

Sears has been around for so long, and it makes me wonder how weird it would be if, say when I'm 75, Amazon shutters because it gets its ass kicked by new industry/other companies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Sears has been around for so long, and it makes me wonder how weird it would be if, say when I'm 75, Amazon shutters because it gets its ass kicked by new industry/other companies.

Not that weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

Not that weird.

 

It'd be weird for me just because most of the old-guard places that have been dying existed before I was born. One that was created after I was born and then died maybe a decade before I do would be weird for me to witness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

 

It'd be weird for me just because most of the old-guard places that have been dying existed before I was born. One that was created after I was born and then died maybe a decade before I do would be weird for me to witness.

 

But if it follows the Sears trajectory you'll be dead before Amazon doe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

But if it follows the Sears trajectory you'll be dead before Amazon doe.

 

:thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×