Kingdom Hearts III Giveaway PS4

Nokt

So here's the thing, I bought the PS4 Pro KHIII edition, but I'll be playing KHIII on the Xbox (native 4k). Which means I'll have an extra PS4 copy when the PS4 Pro arrives. I know I like throwing money away.

WARNING: I paid for normal shipping, which means the PS4 Pro will arrive at my house a couple days after release. Add in shipping time to you (its a physical copy) you realistically could see this 1-2 weeks after release. If you are okay with than then proceed.

Pretty simple,  just tell me something about KH. A good memory you have of playing it, what you hope to see in KHIII, your favorite character, how much more complicated the story can get, etc.

I'll run a randomizer at the end of next week or whenever the thread hasn't had a reply in a couple of days. If no one is interested I'll just give it to whoever wants it.

Thinking back to when I got to the section of 2 where you're just killing the hell out the thousands of heartless or nobodies or whatever the hell they are... Felt like such a badass way back when.

I was actually watching a brother play through this through the ending of 1 a few nights ago. I started thinking to myself, "Wait, is this Ansem? The real one or.... the imposter? Isn't he a heartless? Or a nobody..... Or in the main character's mind....." and successfully got myself throroughly confused about a game I have thought at all about in 10 years. Good times

I'll never forget the end of the first game after Sora goes through everything to find Kairi and right as he finally finds her the worlds are separating but they hold hands until they can't anymore and he promises her he'll find her again. She says "I know you will!" and their hand come apart and "Simple and Clean" starts playing. I remember that being the first time a game actually moved me with emotion and it's music. It was so sad but also optimistic and light-hearted.

Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

59 minutes ago, Enlityn said:

I was actually watching a brother play through this through the ending of 1 a few nights ago. I started thinking to myself, "Wait, is this Ansem? The real one or.... the imposter? Isn't he a heartless? Or a nobody..... Or in the main character's mind....." and successfully got myself throroughly confused about a game I have thought at all about in 10 years. Good times

Don't worry I got you a 40 minute video...

That will leave you just as confused before you watched it.

3 minutes ago, NeoJoe said:

I'll never forget the first game after Sora goes through everything to find Kairi and right as he finally finds her the worlds are separating but they hold hands until they can't anymore and he promises her he'll find her again. She says "I know you will!" and their hand come apart and "Simple and Clean" starts playing. I remember that being the first time a game actually moved me with emotion and it's music. It was so sad but also optimistic and light-hearted.

Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

Utada Hikaru <3 Sanctuary always gives me the feels.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris- said:

I remember getting my ass whooped by Sephiroth in the Colosseum. 

lol me too...of course I could my ass whooped by plenty while playing. As a diehard Disney fan I just remember being blown away when I heard Square was making a game and bringing the Disney worlds to life. I was less than thrilled with the controls in that first game, but I still played it through to the end, and me actually finishing a game, especially back then, was quite the rare achievement. 

^ I'm going to need to watch that video because for the life of me I can't remember the stories of the game, just the characters. 

as a side note, anyone see that giant keyblade they are selling. I saw it BestBuy but I think they also sell it at gamestop. Must admit I was tempted to pick it up. 

4 hours ago, KupoBitches said:

My favorite memory was playing the original with my friend and we argued for over an hour if we should choose the sword, shield, or staff at the beginning. Literally screaming at each other because we were both positive it would have huge ramifications in game.

It did not.

Thank goodness magic was useless.

21 hours ago, KupoBitches said:

My favorite memory was playing the original with my friend and we argued for over an hour if we should choose the sword, shield, or staff at the beginning. Literally screaming at each other because we were both positive it would have huge ramifications in game.

It did not.

at least you didn't come to blows over it, lol 

On 1/5/2019 at 2:05 AM, darkness35 said:

Thank goodness magic was useless.

Haha, yea! The fight was actually because you had to choose one to leave behind as wel and we couldn’t decide. I usually tank in games and prefer defensive builds or support roles because I find them more interesting than just spamming attack. I refused to leave the shield behind and he refused to leave either the staff or sword. We ended up leaving the sword. 

21 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

at least you didn't come to blows over it, lol 

Closer than you think. 

It's been 3 days. Just to confirm entries so far and to give anyone else a last second chance. I'll be ending this when I get home from work (around 4:30PM MST)

- Chris

- Enlityn

- NeoJoe

- EternallDarkness

- Rodimus

- brazil201

- Darkness35

- Anzo

- KupoBitches