Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Slug

Your (analog) game haul for Christmas

Recommended Posts

  • Sweet set of Redskins-colored polyhedral dice
  • D&D 'Martial Powers and Races' card set
  • Some new character minis
  • Monopoly: Cheaters Edition
  • The Voting Game
  • New dart board with mounting backer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Littleronin said:

Betrayal Legacy was our game this year. 

How is that? I've read positive reviews but haven't talked to anyone who's actually played. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Slug said:

How is that? I've read positive reviews but haven't talked to anyone who's actually played. 

We have played the intro game and enjoyed the hell out of it (already an interesting twist to start the game).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big games for board games this year (a bunch to the kids):

 

thumbnail-IMG-3294.jpg

My son and I both got a core set for Xwing Second Edition, and a number of extra ships, plus a play mat.

 

thumbnail-IMG-3296.jpg

 

Received a bunch of games -- Superfight, Tsuro, Above and Below, Harry Potter: Hogwart's Battle (Uggh), Foirtnite Monopoly (Double-Ugh) and  Spy Club...

 

We also just picked up 7 Wonders, Time Stories and Lords of Waterdeep -- so we have a LOT to play.

 

On a side note, we played a few games of "The Captain is Dead" -- and it was a ton of fun for a cooperative game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 9:22 AM, TheLeon said:

King of Tokyo, which is perfect for my regular gaming group (my sister, her husband, and my niece). 

King of Tokyo is such a fun game.

10 hours ago, mikechorney said:

Received a bunch of games -- Superfight, Tsuro, Above and Below, Harry Potter: Hogwart's Battle (Uggh), Foirtnite Monopoly (Double-Ugh) and  Spy Club...

 

We also just picked up 7 Wonders, Time Stories and Lords of Waterdeep -- so we have a LOT to play.

Tsuro and Waterdeep have been on my "gotta try 'em" list for a long time but I've never gotten around to getting them so I'm a little jealous right now.   Also I love 7 Wonders. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received Twilight Imperium: 4th Edition and Architects of the West Kingdom. I also received Broken Token box inserts for Rising Sun and the Scythe Legendary Box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bataar said:

I received Twilight Imperium: 4th Edition and Architects of the West Kingdom. I also received Broken Token box inserts for Rising Sun and the Scythe Legendary Box.

How is Rising Sun?  It's on my wish list but I haven't pulled the trigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Slug said:

How is Rising Sun?  It's on my wish list but I haven't pulled the trigger.

I love it. I'm a huge fan of games designed by Eric Lang and Rising Sun is my favorite. Yes, it edges out Blood Rage, in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...