Your game haul for Christmas?

nublood

6 minutes ago, HardAct said:

First Christmas in a long time I only got 2 games!!

given the circumstances that's plenty too . . . 

Thanks to @SFLUFAN I got Battlefield V for PC {laptop} and a copy of Monopoly for Switch!

Didnt I already get you bf5 pc? :P

Okay, I'm probably set. I picked up

Switch

• Smash Bros
  • Diablo 3

PC

• Witcher Throne Breaker
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Four Last Things
  • The Room

PS4

• Bloodborne
  • HZD
  • Uncharted 4
  • Uncharted Lost Legacy

Turned out to be a fair bit!

I had gotten D3 on PC back when it first came out and played through it, but I got it on Switch for the samescreen coop it supports to play with my wife. This was pretty awesome for our plane trip home!

Zelda is one of the greatest games ever made IMO. I wish I could go back and experience that game again for the first time. And guys, Holy Crap. I just played God of War on the PS4. That game smokes anything that’s come out this year. It’s not even close. Game is a masterpiece in terms of balancing gameplay, exploration, storytelling, and doing all that without being too linear. I haven’t really gotten around to the other games I got yet. 

On 12/29/2018 at 9:27 AM, legend said:

Okay, I'm probably set. I picked up

Switch

• Smash Bros
  • Diablo 3

PC

• Witcher Throne Breaker
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Four Last Things
  • The Room

PS4

• Bloodborne
  • HZD
  • Uncharted 4
  • Uncharted Lost Legacy

Turned out to be a fair bit!

I had gotten D3 on PC back when it first came out and played through it, but I got it on Switch for the samescreen coop it supports to play with my wife. This was pretty awesome for our plane trip home!

Those are some great PS4 buys, yo!

Interestingly, Diablo II is on a long list of, "I need to buy this but why do I keep waiting?" games. That, Nioh and Dark Souls III, actually.

27 minutes ago, nublood said:

Zelda is one of the greatest games ever made IMO. I wish I could go back and experience that game again for the first time. And guys, Holy Crap. I just played God of War on the PS4. That game smokes anything that’s come out this year. It’s not even close. Game is a masterpiece in terms of balancing gameplay, exploration, storytelling, and doing all that without being too linear. I haven’t really gotten around to the other games I got yet. 

Wait, you just beat it? I saw played and thought you might have just started it. Either way, LOVED the game. :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nublood said:

I’m about halfway through I suppose. But honestly it’s one of the rare times a game “has me at hello”. I literally have nothing negative to say about it thus far.

It's fantastic. It admittedly took a while to click for me since I was so used to the previous GOWs, but once I really delved into the exploration and the combat clicked, I was hooked. Fantastic game and a fantastic accomplishment.