Trump tweet fires Mattis

Jason

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

It's days like today that make me think Trump isn't going to leave office without trying to burn the whole thing down just out of spite.

Is he feeling the heat from Mueller? Is he accelerating some kind of agenda.....or is it worse...is he a child making decisions which he thinks will be popular with Fox and his  base... either way...methinks there is more coming before this year closes out..

4 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Is he feeling the heat from Mueller? Is he accelerating some kind of agenda.....or is it worse...is he a child making decisions which he thinks will be popular with Fox and his  base... either way...methinks there is more coming before this year closes out..

Is he feeling heat from Mueller?  Absolutely as the investigation is nearing its conclusion.

Is he a child making decision which he things will be popular with Fox and his base?  Absolutely because that is exactly what happened in regard to the stop-gap funding for the government as Fox, et al. has been hammering him relentlessly regarding his retreat from border security funding.

Just now, chakoo said:

There was rumors in the past she was thinking about it and one has to imagine as trump goes even more crazy without supervision that she is bound to eventually crack/snap.

When I was in the Navy and was a career councilor for younger sailors, my advice to those who were just having an awful time: It's easier if you just don't think about how much it sucks.  Most of the time, it was good advice.

I'm sure Sanders has the same pep-talk with herself every morning. 

3 hours ago, Littleronin said:

That might be the most eloquently worded "Fuck you, you fucking moron" letter I have ever laid eye on. 

The Marine Corps calls those Velvet daggers. Marine Corps officers spend years perfecting their use of velvet daggers to ruin the careers of those they don't like.