~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Jason

Trump ‘at this moment’ opposes deal to avert shutdown, wants more border funding

The article is, shockingly, by Baker and Haberman.

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

So Pence is trying to negotiate but has no authority to change anything, lol.

Even if Pence did, it wouldn't fucking matter because what Trump wants changes minute to minute.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Even if Pence did, it wouldn't fucking matter because what Trump wants changes minute to minute.

What if Pence is actually negotiating with Congressional leaders on Trump's eventual impeachment and conviction???

:feelsgood::troll:

Just now, mclumber1 said:

What if Pence is actually negotiating with Congressional leaders on Trump's eventual impeachment and conviction???

Does Pence really strike you as conniving enough to do that?

Just now, Jason said:

Does Pence really strike you as conniving enough to do that?

If he gets permission from mother, I'd say yes.

13 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I don't see that happening, but I think it would be both hilarious and shrewd if Dems on the other side slipped in little comments like, "Situations like this will be so much easier to resolve when you take over, Mike."

Leak the comments to the press, and watch while the WH tears itself apart with the fierceness of Trump's side eye.

giphy.gif

Just now, Chairslinger said:

I don't see that happening, but I think it would be both hilarious and shrewd if Dems on the other side slipped in little comments like, "Situations like this will be so much easier to resolve when you take over, Mike."

Leak the comments to the press, and watch while the WH tears itself apart with the fierceness of Trump's side eye.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

Bullshit. Pence has repeatedly been described as dumb as shit. Why would you presume he has any savviness whatsoever?

https://hyperallergic.com/339631/vice-president-elect-mike-pence-made-strange-comic-strips-while-in-law-school/

Don't Republicans call him "Mike Dense" behind his back?

Also, the reason Manafort most likely told Trump to pick him was because he would be like the gimp from Pulp Fiction.

There is actual precedent that the president can't just declare and emergency and take whatever he wants, lol. So he's receiving terrible advice as usual. 

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

There is actual precedent that the president can't just declare and emergency and take whatever he wants, lol. So he's receiving terrible advice as usual. 

21 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I don't get why these guys resign if they are trying to protest. Stay inside and sabotage as much as you can.

Just now, GeneticBlueprint said:

I don't get why these guys resign if they are trying to protest. Stay inside and sabotage as much as you can.

Or better yet, call a public announcement and go nuclear. 

35 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

23 hours ago, Jason said:

That's not a wall. That's obviously not a wall.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

If Trump can convince you that's a wall, he can probably also trick you into painting it for free.

3 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

Truman was told no he couldn't appropriate steel for the government by SCOTUS in the middle of a steel shortage in the middle of a steelworkers strike in the middle of a war. This ruling is apparently considered a constitutional precedent now. There is no way that Trump could take land from people to build a wall.

1 hour ago, TheBladeRoden said:

Walls: Now in interlaced format

My exact thought.

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Ask him how good the wall in GoT turned out to be...

7 hours ago, TheBladeRoden said:

Walls: Now in interlaced format

Well someone like Trump certainly isn't going to go for progressive scan. 

11 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

How many times is he going to post a game of thrones reference?

I bet Joffrey is his favorite character on the show.

14 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Truman was told no he couldn't appropriate steel for the government by SCOTUS in the middle of a steel shortage in the middle of a steelworkers strike in the middle of a war. This ruling is apparently considered a constitutional precedent now. There is no way that Trump could take land from people to build a wall.

Keep in mind an obstensively less conservative SCOTUS just recently ruled that Karematsu was cool as long as you were subtle about it. And then nuked Abood outright.

So I wouldn't count on a Truman era precedent if it gets in the way of God Emperor Trump's whims.